" Hmm you know as everyone told that it might be a boy seeing my habits and all but I am feeling like it's going to be a girl " Jimin said to Jungkook.

" Whoever are you come out quickly, I can't wait to meet you " Jungkook said placing his head on Jimin's baby-bump making him giggle.

Suddenly there was a knock on the wooden door of the room, and a maid came inside.

" Greetings Luna and Prince " The maid said bowing and receiving Greetings from the two.

" Luna and Prince you both are expected in the Royal room " The maid said to Jungkook receiving a nod from him.

" Alright, you can go now " Jungkook said with a smile and the maid left.

In the Royal room.

Jungkook and Jimin entered the room and saw that Everyone was present there including Taehyung.

Jungkook's heart fluttered seeing Taehyung for the first time in the entire week.

They both sat down on their respective place.

Jungkook was continously staring Taehyung untill Namjoon started Talking.

" Son, I called you all here to inform you that we are going to India for 1 week " Namjoon stated getting excited squels from jimin.

" Really " Jimin said already getting excited.

" Yes bun, actually my Friend vishal's daughter princess Somia is getting married so he invited us " Namjoon said smiling seeing the pregnant omega's happiness.

" Mochi will you be Alright with it- " Yoongi couldn't even complete his sentence and was cutted off by an overexcited Jimin.

" Don't worry Alpha I am completely Fine with it " Jimin said assuring yoongi.

" But baby still- " Yoongi was again cutted off by jimin.

" I already said that I am fine with it then why the heck are you asking again and again, do you think I am crazy and I can't understand anything at once " Jimin said in an angry tone but later it was replaced with a cracked voice and tears making the others panic.

" mochi, my love Alpha didn't mean it like this, I am sorry bub " Yoongi said immediately hugging Jimin and placing multiple kisses on his head

" it's ok Alpha " Jimin said giggling because of the kisses.

" His mood swings are really scary " Yoongi thought in his mind

Jin smiled seeing how well Yoongi handled the Situation and calmed Jimin down.

" When are we going ? " Taehyung said who was silent for quite sometime in his deep voice.

" Tomorrow morning bear " Jin replied softly

" Kookie come let's pack together " Jimin said already talking Jungkook's hand and standing up.

Jungkook nodded his head as they both went from there followed by everyone.

•●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●•

After Jungkook was done packing his stuff, he went to jin incase he needed any help in packing.

" Eomma do you need any help " Jungkook said smiling.

" No koo, I am almost done " Jin said to Jungkook while placing a pair of Hanfu in the suitcase.

" Eomma has Ta-aehyung already done his packing " Jungkook said to jin while his cheeks were getting red even after saying his name.

" You should ask him yourself hmm " Jin said patting jungkook's head.

Jungkook gave him a tiny nod.

•●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●•

" It's ok Jungkook you can do it, you just have to ask him if he needs any help " Jungkook said whispering to himself and encouraging himself outside Taehyung's room.

Jungkook was about to enter the door but Suddenly someone opened it from inside coming outside but due to this Jungkook got starled and lost his balance and was about to fall on the ground.

He closed his eyes tightly but instead of touching the ground, he felt a strong pair of arms wrapped around his waist.

He slowly opened his eyes and his breathe stopped seeing Taehyung this close to his face.

•●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●•

So buns,

That was all for today's chapter, I hope you had a good time reading it ✨️

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜