Part 10

Suga Pov
We've been together for 3 years now  and I'm going to propose to him. I love him so much I want to be with him forever and I want to call him my wife. I'm nervous but I know he'll say yes well I hope he does at least. I soon got up and changed and freshened up.

I made him breakfast and I went upstairs with the plate and set it down

I made him breakfast and I went upstairs with the plate and set it down. He looks so beautiful sleeping well he looks beautiful doing anything. I gently stroked his cheek and kissed him.
Sleep well Cupcake. I wrote him a note saying I'll be back and I have a surprise for him. I went to the car and drove to the beach it is his favorite place and I know he always wanted to get married there. I set everything up with a towel and basket with all his favorite snacks and the towel had fairy lights on it. I got everything set up and I got out the ring from my pocket and looked at it. It was a silver ring with a ruby heart. I know he'll love it and he'll say yes I know he will. I put it back in my pocket and got a text from him.
Darling:Suga Suga
Me:Did you sleep well Cupcake
Darling:Yes but you weren't here
Me:I'm sorry I have a surprise for you
Darling:I saw the note I'm excited
Me:Wear something pretty well your always pretty but something fancier
Darling:I will
Me: You'll love it
Darling:Of course I will
Me: I'm coming home now
Darling:Ok I'll get ready
I put the ring in my pocket and went to the car and drove back home. I went inside and he was in the living room in my white button up.

Wearing my clothes huhKook:I wanted toI don't mind DarlingKook:Where are we goingIt's a surprise and you'll have to close your eyes Kook: NowYesKook:Oh ok He closed his eyes and put his hand out

Kook:I wanted to
I don't mind Darling
Kook:Where are we going
It's a surprise and you'll have to close your eyes
Kook: Now
Yes
Kook:Oh ok
He closed his eyes and put his hand out.
Kook:You have to guide me now
I will don't worry. I grabbed his hand and gently guided him to the car and we got in. I drove to the beach and I guided him out and took him to the set up.
Ok open
Kook:You did this for me
Do you like it
Kook:I love it thank you
Of course Darling. We sat down on the towel and ate.
Kook:Thank you
Of course I knew you'd love it
Kook:I always loved the beach
I know. We walked along the water with my hand holding his and I looked around and secretly took the ring out.
Darling
Kook:Yeah Suga
We've been together for so long now and I love you so much and I'm so happy I met you that day and I want to keep you as mine forever so will you marry me
Kook:Of course Suga
He hugged me tightly crying and I held him tightly and kissed his head.
I love you so much
Kook:I love you too
I put the ring on him and wiped his tears and kissed him.
You are all mine Cupcake
Kook: I've always been yours Suga
We walked along the water and I noticed he was cold.
I'll get you my jacket from the car ok Cupcake
Kook:Oh really thanks
Of course I'll be back ok. I kissed him and walked to the car and got my jacket. I walked back to where he was but he wasn't there.
Baby. I looked around but I couldn't find him anywhere but I noticed his ring on the ground and tire tracks.
What the hell Jungkook. I walked down the beach and saw almost no sign of him but tire tracks leading all the way out of the beach. Did someone take him but wouldn't I have heard something or him scream. I got my phone to call Namjoon when I saw a text from someone.
??:Are you missing your Love
Me:Who is this
??:Jaemin
Me:You took him
??:I did you shouldn't have crossed me
Me: That was years ago
??: So I don't care he'll be safe with me especially when I make him forget you
Me; Your going to make him forget me
??:I am
Me:Not if I find you
??: Good luck
He didn't text again and I threw my phone on the sand.
Fuck that piece of shit. I went home and called Namjoon up and told him what happened and had him track Jaemin and Jungkook. If Jaemin even touches him I'm going to torture him. God I hope he's ok I hope he knows I'll find him and I won't stop until I do and make sure he's ok.