Part 4

Suga Pov
That boy was very sweet and beautiful and it seems my brother isn't treating him well. I wonder if I could steal him from Yoongi it will probably be easy since Yoongi isn't treating him well and I could shove it in yoongi's face and see his furious face when he sees that I took him. Of course I won't treat Jungkook wrong he doesn't deserve that. I want to make Yoongi suffer. It's surprising he doesn't know who I am but I guess Jungkook wouldn't. He seems too innocent for that and it will be fun to slowly ruin it. Me and my brother are enemies he was always such a piece of garbage to everyone including his lovers. A lot of them gravitated to me because I was sweet to them and I stole them from him. I never treated them badly but I never really loved them I never have been in love before. I don't think it will change but maybe it will I don't know. After a while I heard a text and I saw it was Jungkook.
Bunny:Hi it's Jungkook I wanted to know if we could hang out. It's ok if not you know I'm probably bothering you nevermind
I chuckled and shook my head. He's cute I don't know how Yoongi says he's annoying. He does seem a little clingy but it's cute from him.
Me:Calm down bunny Id like to hang out with you
Bunny: Really wait I'm not a bunny
Me:You acted like one yesterday
Bunny:I did
Me:You look like one too
Bunny: Really
Me:It's cute I'll pick you up at 12 ok
Bunny:I- Ok
I chuckled and put my phone down and changed and freshened up.

 Me:Calm down bunny Id like to hang out with youBunny: Really wait I'm not a bunnyMe:You acted like one yesterdayBunny:I didMe:You look like one tooBunny: ReallyMe:It's cute I'll pick you up at 12 okBunny:I- OkI chuckled and put my phone down and ...

I'm going to have fun ruining his innocence. I got my phone and my cigarettes and gun and left. I went in my car and drove to his house and he was waiting for me outside.

Eager to see me huh Kook:N

Eager to see me huh
Kook:N..No
He blushed and looked down. He really is so cute it will be so easy to take him from Yoongi.
Come on let's go. We walked to the car and I opened the door for him and I got in and drove him to a little cafe. We got out and he looked so happy with his eyes sparkling.
What
Kook:I always wanted to go here
You have
Kook:I wanted a date here but of course Yoongi said it was stupid
He did
Kook:I told him it has his favorite drink hot chocolate but he said I would be annoying and he would rather go with someone else
Piece of shit well how about I'll take you to places you always wanted to go
Kook:Like dates
Well if you wanna look at it that way you can
Kook: Wouldn't it be cheating
I guess technically yes but I wouldn't be surprised if he was cheating himself
Kook:I guess your right
It's whatever you want though ok you don't have to do anything you don't want to
Kook:I know don't worry
We went in and I ordered an iced Americano it was always my favorite drink.
Kook;Oh you like that
It was always my favorite drink
Kook:Oh mine is banana milk
Oh really
Kook:It's delicious I ordered a frozen hot chocolate
Oh that sounds good. We sat down after getting the drinks and talked.
Kook:Oh are you a mafia boss too
How did you know
Kook:Well you look like Yoongi and it just feels like you are
Well I am
Kook:Whats your real name then
Huh
Kook: Well I know most have like different names than their real ones
It is Suga
Kook:Oh really
I know it sounds fake but it's real
Kook:I like it it's cool what's your fake name
Agust D
Kook:Cool why do you have fake names
So other mafias don't know my real name and get info
Kook:How do you I'm not one
There would be no way you are too sweet for that
Kook:I..I could be
You'd get eaten alive. He huffed and crossed his arms pouting and I chuckled. It really did feel like a date and I do enjoy being with him right now.
So what do you like to do
Kook:Well draw and overwatch that's pretty much all I do at this point
What have you always wanted to do
Kook:Go see cherry blossoms trees in Japan but
Let me guess Yoongi. He nodded and looked down.
Kook:He said that Korea has some and it was stupid to want to go to Japan and I know here does but I always wanted to see Japan and he kept telling me it was stupid and he'd never take me
It's not stupid at all I would love to take you one day
Kook: Really
Of course
Kook:I'd love to go
Then we will
Kook:You are really sweet are you dating anyone
No are you interested
Kook:I..I was just curious
He looked down blushing.
Cute. After a while we left and decided to walk around the town for a while.
Where else would you want to go Jungkook. He was looking at the right and didn't respond.
Jungkook. He turned to me with teary eyes and pointed to what he was looking at. There was Yoongi across the street with a girl and he was making out with her. He's such a piece of shit. That's what he always did cheat on all his partners I can't wait to kill him.
It's ok I'm here. He hugged me crying and I gently held him tightly and walked out of sight from Yoongi.
Sh it's ok. I gently stroked his back while he cried and looked down at him furious. Jungkook is such a sweetheart and for Yoongi to treat him this way. I don't know why I never cared this much about any of yoongi's partners but Jungkook is doing something to me. I don't know what it is but I'm going to make him happy.
Kook:Suga
Yes Jungkook
Kook:Ok
What
Kook: You said that you would take me on dates and stuff that Yoongi never wanted to do
Yes you want that
He nodded and sniffled. 
Are you sure
Kook:I am Yoongi doesn't love me and I know that now
Ok I'll make you happy I promise. He nodded and I wiped his tears and took him home. I left and went to my car and lit a cigarette and smoked against the wall. Jungkook is really doing something to me. I know he probably agreed to it to get revenge on Yoongi and I don't mind that. That piece of shit needs to be humbled and hopefully him agreeing to this will get me closer to killing Yoongi myself. One thing I hate more than anything about him is how he treats his lovers. He treats them like they are nothing and that's not how you treat them. I should have killed him when I got the chance years ago but at least now I'll get a prize  after killing him. I got in my car and drove home and shot in my shooting range for a little bit to calm down and I went to sleep.