二、𝐇𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐫𝐮 𝐊𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐤𝐢 🌸

"Hikaru-channn!"

"Hikaru-channn!"

Sakura exclaimed in a high-pitched voice, her face brightening with excitement. She quickly rushed towards the blonde-haired boy, leaving Ai, who had been walking beside her, behind and clearly displaying her jealousy with a glare at the boy's back.

Before Hikaru even had a chance to turn around to meet her, Sakura had already dived into him and leapt onto his back. He quickly regained his balance and grabbed her legs to prevent her from falling, the dark stars in his eyes meeting hers with a light smile.

"It's quite dangerous to do that, you know." Hikaru chuckled, showing that he's not fully serious.

"But I know you'll always catch me! So I'll be safe!" Sakura replied. Hikaru shakes his head in response, yet shows no sign of protest as he squeezes her thighs tighter to keep her from falling.

"I'll do my best to keep you safe then." He answered, his hands under her skirt a bit, but made no attempt to remove them.

Ai quickly caught up with both of them with her cheeks puffed in jealousy because her best friend, the only person she loves, chose her fake boyfriend over her, whom Sakura had known for only several months.

Noticing Hikaru's hand resting on Sakura's body, Ai reacted quickly, hooking her arm around Sakura's and pulling her away from the boy with puffed cheeks. The tick mark on her temple grew even larger as she saw the sly smirk forming on Hikaru's lips.

"Ai-chan! You're finally here!" Sakura cried out, still unaware of the tension between her two close friends.

"Both of you were just in time for class." Hikaru said, to which Sakura stuck her tongue out playfully and knocked her fist on her head lightly. "I might not have enjoyed my breakfast too much and spent too much time eating."

"Ai-chan made them for me! A total wife material, right?" A teasing smirk formed on Sakura's lips as he nudged Hikaru's arm, expecting a reaction from him. Hikaru only responded with a small smile, his gaze focusing on his arm, which she had just touched.

Both Ai and Sakura were already sixteen, and Masaya Kaburagi had introduced them to join Lala Lai theatrical company's lessons for their idol careers. They met Hikaru there, who's fifteen, and Sakura became close friends with him within a week. Once she had something she didn't understand during lessons, the blonde would not hesitate to help her.

Sakura had known about Ai's and Hikaru's secret relationship, but she was unaware of the reasons behind it or the other things they had done. She remembered them telling her a month ago, and her reaction was nothing like they had imagined.

They expected a pout on her face while she whined, "Ehhhh whyyy, are you guys gonna leave the poor me alone?" or even some hint of jealousy. But instead, Sakura only smiled brightly, because she's happy for Ai for finding someone she loves apart from herself, and she's glad that it's Hikaru because she knows that he's caring and she trusted him to be with her best friend.