序章

ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀᴅᴏʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ!

𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠...

███▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

███████▒▒▒

██████████

ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ!

-ˏˋ 𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙛𝙞𝙡𝙚 ˊˎ

*art generated by ai*

ɴᴀᴍᴇ: Chiba Sakura (千葉 咲良) [past]

Hoshino Sakura (星野 咲良) [present]

ʜᴀɪʀ: Pink with light blue tips

ᴇʏᴇs: Light blue, pink five petaled flower pupils

ʜᴇɪɢʜᴛ: 5'2

sᴛᴀᴛᴜs: Idol, Actress, Model

ʟɪᴋᴇs: Ai, cute things, flowers, singing, Aqua, Ruby

-ˏˋ 𝘼𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚 ˊˎ

Sakura is a cute girl with light blue eyes and pink five-petaled flower pupils in each of her eyes. She also has pink-colored hair with light blue tips. She usually wears a white bear hair clip during performances, but it changed into a light blue ribbon after her reincarnation.

-ˏˋ 𝘼𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 ˊˎ

Sakura is known to be a sweet and playful person who cares deeply about those she loves. She was originally a popular idol along with Ai in B-komachi. She got even more fans than Ai because of her cute features and angelic voice, which could warm people's hearts. Unlike Ai, Sakura knows how to love, and she loves her fans a lot. But even so, Ai is still Sakura's favorite person since she's her best friend.

After Sakura was killed, she reincarnated into a baby's body that had the exact same features as her previous life, yet she realized she was abandoned. Luckily, Ai found her and decided to take her in since she looked so much like her deceased best friend. Even naming her after her, not even realizing her reincarnation was right beside her the whole time.

-ˏˋ 𝙀𝙭𝙩𝙧𝙖 ˊˎ

▸The five-petaled flowers in Sakura's eyes would turn dark if she had too many negative emotions, her eyes would also become dull blue.

▸Sakura took Ai's last name 'Hoshino' since she's adopted by her

▸Sakura's signature

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

【𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞】

➤ I do not own any arts or photos in the story or cover

➤ I do not own Oshi No Ko or any of these characters except for my oc, Sakura Hoshino

➤ English is not my first language

➤ I am not a manga reader, so there might be some mistakes

➤ There might be spelling or grammar mistakes in the story, feel free to tell me anytime for me to correct it :)