一、𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐭 🌸

Sakura and Ai were sitting next to each other inside a cafe...

They're facing a blonde man wearing a suit who seems to be in his early thirties. Sakura stared at him in confusion as he handed her a business card, but she accepted it anyway, which he then gave another to Ai.

Her eyes widened in surprise while looking at the card, the five-petaled flowers in both of her eyes seemed to glow for a second, "Idol?"

"When you said you're a scout, I wondered what was up." Ai said as she fixed her gaze on the card, "But Sakura said we could hear you out for a while, so I followed you here."

"An idol? Me? What a laugh!" Ai placed her matcha drink on the table. "Sakura might be suited to become one though!"

"Ai-chan!" Sakura's face burned up in embarrassment. She took a sip of her iced chocolate to cool herself down before saying, "Most idols sing and dance cutely... Can I really do that?"

"No way Sakura! Of course you can!" Ai exclaimed and grabbed both of her hands tightly, "You look really cute! It's a blessing for people to even look at you!"

"Ai-chan..." Sakura's eyes watered, and she crashed her into a warm hug. "You're the sweetest! I love you so much!" Ai's face flushed after hearing her words. Her pink lips leaned closer to Sakura's cheek, about to give her a soft kiss on the spot, until...

The blonde man coughed awkwardly to remind them that he was still there, cutting off their interactions. Not knowing, Ai secretly shot a glare in his direction, pouting at how she didn't get to kiss Sakura's cheek.

"My agency is just now putting together a unit featuring middle-school models, you see." He said, "I think both of you have a good shot at becoming centers."

"Not interested~"

"I'm not really sure, but thank you anyway, Mr. Scout!" Sakura beamed, which caused the two who were near her to nearly go blind after seeing the shine around her body.

"She's definitely idol material..." The scout thought as he sweatdropped.

"Come on, both of you will be perfect for it." The man insisted, "I guarantee it."

Ai took a sip of her drink, which caused Sakura to glance at her, knowing she was slightly annoyed despite the cheerful tone she was having. "I think you'd better forget all about it, we both grew up in an orphanage."

"I only had a single parent from the start, then my mom got arrested for theft when I was little. So I was put in a home while she was away." Ai uttered as the two stars in both of her eyes turned into a horrifying shade of dark. Sakura noticed and reached for her hand, squeezing it in reassurance. "But when she was released, my mom never came to get me."

"Well, it's fine, though." Ai placed her drink back on the table and said, "I mean, the orphanage is better than getting hit. Well besides, I met Sakura there!"