#7 GETTING APPROVED

Alison pov

At 7:30 am I woke up and saw the bed empty. . . . .

" huh ? where did these two go " confused I went downstairs and saw mom in the kitchen.

"Hey mom!
Good morning,
Do you have any idea where Anaya and Rick are? " I asked her.

"Morning dear!
They left early in the morning, Rick got some calls from his dad.
He wanted both of them to be there so they left .
They informed me to tell you they will come around and meet you " mom said.

After talking to mom I went to my room and got ready for work.

Coming down I saw the breakfast was ready, as today I was not running late I had my breakfast taking my time.

Once I was done, saying goodbye to mom I left from there.

I reached the company at 8:30 am with his coffee in my hand.

Pressing the elevator button i was waiting for it to come down, suddenly I saw Mr Raichand coming towards me with cellphone in his hand and stood beside me waiting for his private elevator on my right side to come.

Soon the door of his elevator opened and mine is still stuck on some 34th floor god knows why it is taking so much time over there.

Watching his elevator open he got inside stopping midway he asked " Aren't you getting inside or you just gonna stand there like that"

"But isn't this your private elevator " I said.

"Yes , it is - - but you are my assistant so you can also use this when needed ".

Is he serious I mean he is letting me use his elevator which is not allowed for anyone wow, thinking that I quickly Rush inside before he changes his mind.

Once we were inside he slowly started coming towards me .

I don't know why but his each step towards me is making me breath heavy.

His intense look and him stepping towards me its very uneasy I took a step back suddenly feeling the wall of the elevator behind me I stopped moving.

what is he doing I thought looking in his eye.

He was so close to me that I could smell his expensive perfume he smells like fresh rain.

There was a thin gap between us i could feel him breath above me, suddenly he brought one of his hands near my face.

I just watched each and every move thinking about his next step.

Bringing his hand close to my left side face he clicked the 55th floor button and then went back to the place.

Where he was standing before.

I stood there dumb fold thinking what did just happened.

I took a deep breath, din knew I was holding for so long standing straight I waited for the elevator to get open.

Once we reached the floor I quickly rushed to my cabin and closed the door.

I stood there holding the cabin door as I was out of breath it was the first time I was so close to him it actually gave me goosebumps.

He has this Aura which contains power and danger, which sometimes scares the hell out of me.

Calming myself and distracting my stupid brain.

I started working on the designs again, Yesterday I finished the lobby and parking designs.

So first I'll get the design approved by him, then only I can work on other designs.