Yunho - Wound

You were walking towards the door of his apartment trying to fight the pain that you're feeling in your knee...

*Ding dong*

He opened the door...

"Oh! _____ ah!" Yunho said as he opened his arms wide to hug you and told you to come in.

While you were walking towards the sofa he noticed that you're in pain...

"Yah! Are you alright?" Yunho said as he walk towards you and carried you to the sofa.

"What happened?" Yunho asked.

"Oppa, I fell down a while ago while I was heading here..." You said.

"Awww you have a big wound on your knee!" Yunho said as he took the medicine kit.

"Let me..." Yunho said as he sat down on the floor and put some medicine on your wound.

"Ouch!" You exclaimed.

"Sorry..." Yunho said as he blow softly at your wound to ease the pain.

"You ok now?" Yunho said as he looked into your eyes.

"Yes Oppa... Thanks!" You said with a smile.

He put back the medicine kit and sat beside you.

"I told you to be careful..." Yunho said.

You remained silent and pouted.

"I also told you to call me when you want to meet me." Yunho said with a calm voice.

"Yes I know but I just wanted to surprise you..." You said.

"Awwww I understand but look what happened." Yunho sermoned at you like you're a kid.

"I'm sorry..." You said and make a sad face.

"Ok just tell me if you want to meet... I will fetch you and we'll go wherever you want..." Yunho said.

"Okay Oppa... Sorry again." You said.

"Alright... I forgive you... I just don't want to see you hurt because I love you and I care for you..." Yunho said as he hugged you and kissed your cheek.

"I understand Oppa... I will follow your rules from now on" You said with a smile and hugged him back.

"Promise?" Yunho said as he stick out his pinky and wants to make a pinky promise.

"Ok I promise." You said and you made a pinky promise with him.

"That's my girl!" Yunho said as he ruffle your hair.

"Yah Oppa! You're messing my hair." You said as you fix your hair.

"But you still look cute with messy hair" Yunho said as he mess your hair even more.

"Yaaah Oppa!! Stop!" You said as you stood up and tried to run.

"Yah! You can't run!!! You have a wound! You might fell down and have more wounds! Come back here!" Yunho said as he catched you and carried you back to the sofa.

"As long as I'm here you'll never get hurt..." Yunho whispered in your ears as he kissed your forehead.