" If he was your hyung why didn't you choose him?"

Jungkook roared, holding Taehyung's jaw harshly.

" You didn't choose him because he is my brother, "

Jungkook stated out of spite,

" I will never forgive you for this Kim Taehyung. NEVER!"

Jungkook was panting in anger. Taehyung couldn't find an ounce of mercy let alone love in Jungkook's eyes and it broke his heart. He didn't know Jungkook thought so low about him.

" You are getting me wrong. I had no choice," Taehyung said with teary eyes.

" You fucking had choice but you made a wrong one!" Jungkook accused Taehyung.

Jungkook removed his hand from Taehyung's jaw and roughly cupped Taehyung's cheek making him look straight into his eyes,

" You know after I left you at the marriage altar , I felt bad for you thinking I punished you for something you didn't do but you fucking don't deserve my sympathy. I thought I would never come in your way and let you live in peace but not now.Not anymore!"

Jungkook shouted the last few words.

Jungkook brought Taehyung's face closer to him and they could feel each other's hot breath. Both were crying but it was mixed with raindrops but their eyes were blood red.One from anger and one from pain.

" I Jeon Jungkook promise to ruin you Kim Taehyung, "

Jungkook asserted, glaring at Tae and squeezing his cheeks harshly.

" You let my brother die because of blood isn't it? I will make you cry tears of blood. You would wish to die everyday but I won't let you die peacefully even,"

Jungkook spat with a venomous tone.

" I will never forgive you. I hate you from the bottom of my heart, "

Jungkook declared and pushed away Taehyung with force.

Taehyung stumbled back but he managed to stand straight. The words of Jungkook hurt him so bad that he became numb and wanted to eradicate every feeling for Jungkook from his heart.He wanted to tear apart his own heart for falling so deeply for Jungkook .

At that moment Taehyung decided he won't fall weak and won't let Jungkook do anything else. He has done enough and Taehyung has tolerated enough.

Anything Taehyung would say , Jungkook would misunderstand so he decided he won't give any explanation.

A surge of determination and aggression crawled in Tae's body and he strode towards Jungkook and pulled him by the collar looking daggers at Jungkook,

" Try me Jungkook .You won't be able to break me. Do whatever you can."

Taehyung let go of Jungkook's collar and showed him 3 with his fingers and spat,

" You have 3 years .I know after you left me , your family members ousted you from your house and business.So I am giving you 3 years to prepare yourself and don't worry I will be back. I promise you , I will not let you do anything to me, my father or anyone."

Hearing the words , Jungkook raised an eyebrow and looked at Taehyung questioningly ,

" Back?"

Taehyung removed his wet hair from his forehead and with a blank face told Jungkook,

" I will leave Korea in 5 hours. My dad's health is deteriorating so I am leaving for London."

Hearing that , Jungkook felt a sting in his heart , he didn't know why .For some reason he didn't want Taehyung to go but he also knew to face Taehyung he needed more power and more money. He quickly got rid off the pain in his heart and nodded with a blank face too,

" Okay !See you after 3 years then. I hope you are not just running away."

" I ain't, don't worry," Taehyung said with an attitude and a smile.

They kept staring at each other for sometime, they didn't want to look away but Taehyung forced himself to break eye contact and walked away with his head held high.

Taehyung halted in his way when Jungkook uttered the next words. Their back were facing each other but whatever Jungkook said Taehyung hard him clearly,

" Today I lost two of my brothers because of you Kim Taehyung. Remember that."

Taehyung closed his eyes hearing that and a drop of tear rolled down his cheeks . Taehyung wanted to apologize but he couldn't make his lips work. So he just got inside his car leaving Jungkook standing alone in the cemetery.

End of flashback

Taehyung whose head was tilted back ,straightened his head and wiped away his tears with the back of his hand and looking blankly in front of the wall beside him he said to himself ,

" I am sorry Jungkook . I didn't want to snatch your brothers away from you.I am truly sorry but you haven't been fair to me nor you tried to understand me."

Taehyung sighed and went to take a warm shower.

From now onwards , Taehyung decided he would simply ignore Jungkook and won't engage himself in unnecessary squabbles with Jungkook and focus on his work and most importantly himself. It won't be easy but when has life ever been easy to him.

###### 

Okay will stop here today! See you on Friday hopefully! 

Tell me about your thoughts about the story.