2

Merlin POV:

"How do you feel captain?" Diane ask. Sounding very concerned for her captain.

No response.

His head was tilted downwards and his hair covered his eyes. Not a glimpse of green could be seen.

The bar door opened and revealed Elizabeth and Hawk who went out to retrieve supplies.

"Is Meliodas okay?" Elizabeth ask seeing his state.

"We don't know he won't tell us!" Diane yelled.
For a second I felt his demon aura and then it was gone. None of the sins noticed it.

Meliodas POV:

"Why do you still care if she lied to you?" My demon ask me.

I was in a place of darkness nobody here but me, and that thing.

"She doesn't remember lying to me, so her feelings are genuine."
I ask defending her and myself.
"Well now she remembers everything so let me kill her now."

"YOU ARE NOT KILLING ELIZABETH." I yelled to my demon.

"Why do you care about her when she put the spell to fall in love with her?"

He ask me. I care about Elizabeth but I don't love her like I did anymore. Not after all this not after knowing what she did to me. Not after knowing it's fake and having the spell broken.

"I'm not in love with her anymore. Leaving the demon clan was a mistake because now my life is a living hell and I don't know who my friends are anymore." I said.

"Your not gonna have any after they find out your identity."

I know with and I know this because of the grudge the sins hold on demons.

"Let me in, I have the power to fix your problems and you can't fight me off, your currently far to weak."
He said.

"No." I said im not letting a uncontrollable demon roam free and potentially kill people.

"You only have the strength to fight me off for a few hours. Meliodas."

Elizabeth POV:

I ran up to meliodas and felt his forehead.
It's normal temperature.. He is awake. He has his eyes open but he seems to be in a trance.

"Elizabeth?" I hear a voice ask. I looked down and his eyes met mine.

"Are you okay sir meliodas?" I ask him. He only shakes his head. "I'm not and I'm sorry."
He walks away and up the stairs going to his room. What was that? Is he not feeling well? Was he mad? Or is he just really tired?