" Tell that you don't care by looking straight into their eyes, Jungkook.Will you answer them why their father died even if had the chance to live?"

Jungkook looked away not able to look at the chikdren's face and growled once again ,

" That's your headache , you will save my brother , I only know that."

" You are a cruel ,selfish bastard , " the wife of the other patient yelled, shooting daggers at Jungkook.

" With due respect , everyone is ma'am, " Jungkook spat back.

The three of them got into an heated argument ,worsening the situation and forgetting this was a hospital.

" Enough!!! "

A loud voice interrupted their heated argument. Jin who was quiet all this time finally roared.

He marched towards Taehyung and held him by the wrist and looked dead in the eyes and with a heavy heart uttered the words ,

" Do whatever you feel is right Taehyung."

At that moment , Taehyung really just needed the assurance because he already had made up his mind what he would do.

Jin looked at Yoongi apologetically who gave him a blank look and then Jin looked at Namjoon who nodded his head reassuring him.Without wasting any time Taehyung went inside.

" But Hyung..., "

Jungkook was about to talk but Jin showed his palm to Jungkook indicating him to stop talking and glared at him.

For the first time in Jungkook's life , he saw disappointment in Jin's eye.When he left Taehyung on the marriage altar , he didn't meet with anyone nor contacted anyone though he kept a track on everyone and that is how he knew about Hobi's accident.. After 2 months they all were seeing Jungkook and everyone had a disappointed look in their eyes .

"I am not your Hyung anymore, Jungkook, "

Jin claimed with pure anger and disappointment.

" I wanted to break all my ties with you the day you left Taehyung.From now on , you are no one to me and don't show your face to me nor talk to me."

Jungkook couldn't believe Jin's words but the look Jin gave him , he knew Jin meant each and every word. It was hard for Jungkook to witness so much anger in his brother's eyes which always carried love and tenderness for him.Jin was Jungkook's strength but after hearing Jin's words , Jungkook didn't know what to do.

" Hyung , listen to me ple....," Jungkook tried to speak but Jin intensified his glare and snarled,

" Listen to you ? Why should I ? Did you listen to us when we pleaded with you not to leave Taehyung on the wedding altar and tarnish his and our family's name?No !You didn't! You did fucking whatever suited you."

Jin tried his best not to scream considering he is in hospital, he was already in pain and worried because of Hobi but he was also mad at Jungkook.

He wanted to talk to Jungkook but after his wedding day , he just vanished into thin hair. Jin tried to calm himself but was failing to contain his anger.In order to stop himself from bursting out ,he told Jungkook,

" Get lost from my sight Jungkook before I do something to you. Just go."

Jungkook felt like someone pierced his heart with pointed claws , words failed to explain how dreaded he felt after hearing Jin's words.Jin was always sweet to him but now he was spitting venom with a ruthless expression.Jungkook couldn't tolerate it.

Without uttering any word , Jungkook got out of Jin's sight but stayed near so that he could hear about Hobi.

After about 45 minutes , Taehyung came out of the operation theatre and the expression he wore was enough to inform others what happened.He couldn't meet anyone's eye and a stream of tears flowed from his eyes.

Yoongi went to his knees and let out a shattering scream and bawled. Seeing Yoongi like that , everybody's already broken heart shattered into pieces. Jimin wanted to run and hug him but he himself was in no better place to console anybody.

Jin and Namjoon went to Yoongi and hugged him , crying their eyes out. Soon Jimin and Taehyung joined them and the hospital has never seen such an agonising scene ever before.

Hospital was a strange place ,in some walls beautiful memories were crafted while other walls were painted with pain and distressing scenes.

Taehyung looked up from the embrace without breaking the hug and met with a teary eyed Jungkook. The doe eyes which shone brighter than the stars and held galaxies were dull and desolated.

Everyone was there for each other ,trying to comfort them but Jungkook was all alone ,no one noticed but Taehyung.

Without a second thought Taehyung broke the hug and walked towards Jungkook , keeping aside his ego , pain of betrayal and anger. He could fight with Jungkook later but right now he knew Jungkook needed him.

Seeing Taehyung walking towards him, Jungkook raced from there and reached the terrace and Taehyung followed him. Jungkook stood alone in the middle of the terrace and started to cry loudly and hearing Jungkook cry like that , Tae quickly ran to him and hugged him.

Jungkook didn't have the strength to push him away nor say anything so he just let Taehyung embrace him and cried in his arms. Jungkook's legs were giving up so he just slumped crying so Taehyung sat near him and made Jungkook lay on his lap and let him cry.

Jungkook buried his face in Tae's stomach and cried, they didn't exchange any words, just kept holding onto each other and cried till no tears were left.

That day Taehyung chose his duty over love. He became a hero in front of that family, the hospital , the entire Seoul but became a villain in front of his love. That day was the beginning of Taehyung's nightmare and misery.

#####

Feeling generous today so will update another chap.