"innie you are so adorable." seungmin cooed.

"noo.." jeongin mumbled.

"yesss." seungmin said.

he couple laid there for the whole night as both fell asleep there.

<3

seungmin awakened and look on top of him and smiled as jeongin was asleep curled on top of him, so so so cute.

"my baby is so cute.." seungmin mumbled.

seungmin carefully sat up and peppered jeongins face again, slowly waking him up.

jeongin yawned and rubbed his eyes, he looked at seungmin and smiled.

"hi minnie.." jeongin murmured.

"hi angel." seungmin smiled.

"i wanna stretch."

seungmin chuckled softly and let jeongin climb off, once he did the youngwr stretched and hummed as his bones felt much better.

jeongin looked to seungmin and moved close applying a kiss to his lips.

after that they got dressed since they were planning to go to the cafe nearby.

jeongin wore one of seungmins hoodies as he silently claimed it hid him well, then he wore one of his light blue jeans. he hopped as he put his converse on and then did his hair, he felt a bit confident and left the room.

seungmin was wearing a black long sleeve, dark blue jeans and black shoes with white laces. and to top it off he had his hair tied up with strands in the front out.

they left and seungmin drove them there, which didnt take long as it was nearby.

the couple got out and walked around first.

jeongins eyes landing on much .. much more attractive men, that he just wanted to glance up to seungmin.

seungmin was looking at the trees since the flowers on them were bright colors.

"look how pretty that flower is." seungmin said.

jeongin looked over and hummed.

seungmin looked to jeongin and then away as the younger wasnt smiling of any sort.

it was so quick the 2 didnt even register what happened, seungmin fell to the floor and since they were holding hands jeongin was yanked down with him.

"i-im so so sorry!"

they just werent paying attention.

the couple got up and jeongin dusted himself off, he looked up and his stomach churned.

that male was stunning.

"ah its.. no big deal, its alright." seungmin said.

"sorry." they said before walking off.

jeongins eyes followed them and he squeezed seungmins hand unknowingly.

"whats wrong?" seungmin asked facing him.