Jin became speechless when the words of Taehyung reached his ears , he went to Taehyung and wrapped his hand around him. Taehyung immediately embraced him and buried his face in Jin's neck and Jin said softly caressing Taehyung's hair softly ,

" I don't know how to convince Jungkook and you that it is not your fault.It was inevitable.But if it gives you any peace then fine I won't hold it against you for lying."

Hearing that, Tae felt relief overtaking his riveting thoughts and he tightened his hold on Jin. Jin pulled Taehyung from his neck and cupped his cheeks and looked at him with an unreadable expression ,

" Taehyung, don't love someone so much that at the end you have to sacrifice yourself. I know you still love Jungkook but don't let that love ruin you , "

Jin advised him and patted his cheek softly and left leaving Taehyung on his own. Everyone could see Taehyung was still in love with Jungkook. He didn't want others to figure that out but actions speaks louder than words.

Taehyung and Jungkook were caught between a twisted game of love and hate. Jungkook's endless hate and Taehyung's limitless love was at war. Either Taehyung's love will bring himself to his own downfall or Jungkook's hate will guide himself to his destruction.

On the other hand, when Taehyung was drinking in happiness , Jungkook was drinking in vexation.He was in his secret house which was now turned upside down. When he heard the news of Taehyung winning the case , he felt anger rushing to him.

He was trying to tear down Taehyung's life but he was failing miserably. This was not his plan , his plan didn't include falling for Taehyung and let him win over him every time.

Few days ago when he admitted to himself that he was in love with Taehyung , he couldn't face himself.He hated himself for loving Taehyung but he was helpless in front of his own heart which longs for Taehyung.

His heart wanted to shower Taehyung with love but his mind wanted to bathe Taehyung in hatred. Accepting Taehyung means to let go of his mother-like figure , his best friend and his Hobi Hyung but he himself didn't know what he wanted.

His raging emotions were making his head explode and he just wanted it to stop. When he couldn't govern his own feelings he took shelter of alcohol and finally dozed off.

After celebrating his victory , Taehyung came to his house and the smile which was on his face disappeared. He was happy that he will get his license back but the reasons of him being unhappy outweighs his reasons to be happy.

Jin's words kept echoing in his mind and he just kept on asking himself ,

" When did I lose myself while loving you Jungkook? When did I become so weak ?"

Taehyung slumped on the floor in front of his bed throwing his head back, closing his eyes and a past memory permeated in his mind.

Flashback

It was a hapless night which further damaged Taehyung and Jungkook's already broken relationship. After 2 months of their broken marriage , Tae was working in the Bangtan Hospital as an assistant surgeon and simultaneously managing the hospital.

After a long day of work , Tae was about to leave the hospital when a nurse bolted to him informing two serious accidents had taken place and he was needed.

Without sparing a thought , Taehyung ran inside the hospital but his steps slowed when he saw the face of the person lying lifelessly on the stretcher ,face covered by his own blood and clothes stained with blood.

It was his Hobi hyung who always had a warm smile on his face and who made Seoul bearable for him.Though , he met Hobi through Jungkook but Hobi treated him like his own brother and his sunshine smile was Taehyung's favorite.

Taehyung froze on his spot , he couldn't tolerate seeing his own brother laying limp in front of him.Taehyung was knocked out of his trance when Yoongi shook him by the shoulder and pleaded ,

" Please save him Tae , save my Hobi ."

Taehyung's heart wanted to come out of his chest when he saw tears in Yoongi's eyes who always had a cold demeanor and expressionless face. Yoongi was someone who never showed his emotions openly and seeing a strong man like Yoongi devastated crushed Taehyung's heart.

Taehyung quickly got a hold on himself and went inside the operation theatre sparing a last glance at Jin , Namjoon and Yoongi who were standing in the lobby and eyes filled with tears.

Taehyung checked Hobi and he was devastated because chances of Hobi's survival were very slim. His internal organs were damaged , bones were broken and he lost a lot of blood.Still Taehyung tried his best and he needed O negative blood .

This blood group was very rare and his hospital blood bank didn't have that .He contacted a lot of hospitals for the blood and he was running out of time.

Whereas , the other accident that took place on the same night was not as severe as Hobi's and the patient will be saved if he was given blood.

However , both patients needed O negative blood.

#######

I was free today so thought of updating.

Hope you are liking the story.

Will update another chap in a few minutes.