𝐹𝑖𝑛𝑎𝑙 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟

Start from the beginning

"No" Josie shook her head.

In all of these years, Josie haven't dared to ask about her, what Hope did was somehow forgivable by now. Josie knew that if Hope reached out to her, she would accept it, she would even forgive her eventually. But she wouldn't trust her, not again.

And Hope won't reach out, she's almost sure of it by now, because she never did. Ever since that day she left, Hope didn't reach out to her.

So Josie never asked about her, never returned to Mystic Falls and instead focused on herself, she had a lot to work on. The merge for starters, she hasn't give up on finding a loophole, and she hasn't found one but that wasn't gonna stop her. She has worked on her codependency and healer complex, she was more mature now and it shows.

"How about we go shopping? I need new shoes" Intervened the boy.

That seemed to distract Lizzie from the conversation and she jolted out of her seat.

"You started something you're gonna wish you didn't" The brunette chuckled while watching her twin already walking out of the coffee shop.

The wolf just turned to her with a horrific expression, regretting it already.

❤︎ ❤︎

"I still don't understand how you two became best friends" The blonde said as she carried a few bags.

Most of her bags were being carried by Rafael.
"We just realized we wouldn't work as a couple" He shrugged.

"Yeah, he's a jerk" Josie joked.

The three of them chuckled.
"Oh, right. And Penelope would have had my ass set on fire if I'd tried to be anything more than a friend to you" He rolled his eyes.

Josie laughed just to sigh at the end.
"I sometimes wonder how she is...".

"Well you shouldn't, satan doesn't deserve to be remembered" Lizzie said with disdain.

Josie rolled her eyes.
"We didn't even end on bad terms, Lizzie".

"Yeah, the last time you two broke up. But do we have to remind you how you ended the first?" Lizzie asked.

Josie sighed.
"No".

"I admit, we weren't to keen of the idea of you two getting back together, but you looked happier and more mature, so we supported you" Lizzie nodded along to Rafael words.

"And I thank you both for it, we were happy, it was a shame she had to go to another country. But now I think it was somehow for the best".

Lizzie snorted.
"Well yeah, now you're even happier, aren't you?".

Josie nodded with a smile.
"That I am".

❤︎ ☾ ❤︎

MG walked into Hope's room, the first thing he noticed was the lack of Hope on it. Or that was at least until he took notice of her scent in the room, knowing it was way too strong for her to not be in the room.

Then he saw her, in a dark corner of the room. She was sitting on the floor, hugging her legs and resting her chin on her knees, crying silently.

A second later the vampire was already by her side.
"What the hell... What happened?" MG asked in a hurry.

"I saw her" Hope sobbed out.

"Who?" He asked confused.

"I saw Josie".