chapter 3: HOT MARRIED STALLION PROTAG IN YOUR AREA!!!

You're too much, even if you fix all of your bad luck!!!!!!

----
A/N: srry for like the. humongous ass wait LOL life been busy. and shit. also that i had suuuuch a bad writer's block, and like, i did not expect anyone to be actually reading this. i actually write on ao3 compared to wattpad, so, like. idk. wa surprised when i saw the stats for this. also any typos you see here are acts of god and i am not double checking. voy a dormir honkshoo

C/W: not graphic at all is that luo binghe punches a dude and is barely mentioned, idk. feel free to say anything if something bugs you and ill list it
------

Luò Bīnghé is a terrifying, terrifying, hunk of a man. Like, seriously, you think, who makes someone that- that- and then you stop, because you actually don't have any thoughts besides filthy words about how his dick is soooo oversized and how did he even FIT it in Xiao Dān, and- And then you think about it a biiiit more, and the answer is so obvious- Airplane Shooting Towards the Sky is that accursed someone. At least program your hero with a ON/OFF switch, jeez!

Mèng Yáo- gods, Mèng Yáo- does not even say anything about your newfound mood of moodiness. Dutifully, like, an actual servant dutifully wise, she swipes at some random table with a cloth. You still aren't sure what her breed of demon even is. So far, it's been between ice demon or a dream demon. Maybe a mix of both. The System, ever so annoying, chimes in.

[ HOST! Please complete MAIN QUEST! "BALLAD OF A SCUM AND PROTAGONIST" is ongoing! ]

You wave it off with your fan- ehhhh, problem for the future you. Right now, you just wanna streeeeetch and relax. The System nudges at you. Telepathically. It's like a little ITCH that refuses to go away in your head. Gods. You grit your teeth, and finally reply. What.

The System, pleased, replies in that stupid, monotone, Google AI voice of its.

[ If HOST is unsure how to proceed, this valiant SYSTEM has many, many ideas! HOST is encouraged to ask about them! ]

You narrow your eyes. Is that a "right now" encouragement or not?!

[ The sooner the better, HOST!
人'∀`) ]

You are so, so, close to sobbing. Like, straight up crying. Total break down like those unwell girls and whatever. Except Mèng Yáo probably already thinks you a freak, and, well, you kiiiinda don't wanna be alienated anymore than you have to be.

I, you think, replying to the SYSTEM's earlier notice, DO have an idea. You do not.

The SYSTEM stops. Like. Actually stops. You've always felt the thing inside you, like- something just, vaguely, there. Just there, in the back of your mind, body, soul, whatever. But it's stopped, seriously.

[ Host.... (how the FUCK is it able to sound confused???) has an idea? ]

Jeez! Even if you aren't technically human, there's no reason to put it like THAT!!!! Yes, you wince, I do, ehem, have an idea.

---

The idea is- you don't know. Your head is in your heads, and you're absolutely messing up Xiao Dān's hair here, and you can't. Figure. Out. Anything. You don't wanna do any of this- you didn't ask to be transmigrated! You look out into the courtyard, feeling some sort of wistfulness take over. You feel- well. Suffocated, actually, and Xiao Dān's lifestyle does not help.

"Mèng Yáo," you say, voice deathly serious, "this one-" okay, fuck, you're absolutely fumbling on the right pronouns to refer to yourself here, "wants to go out. It would be nice if you could join, though, you mustn't trouble yourself-" Mèng Yáo pauses in her cleaning, cold blue eyes peering up under her frankly GORGEOUS eyelashes. "This servant understands. She will procure the necessary funds for Lady Xiao."