I snorted "Yeah I heard"

"I tried working with her, to understand my feelings for her. I mean she didn't know, I kind of just followed her around and watched for a while. I watched how she was with you, I figured I could be like that if I tried hard enough. It was terrifying" he took a bite of his food "So I started to push Aurora away, pissing her off on purpose, saying little shit to her until Matteo stopped me. Beat the hell out of me"

I looked at him and chuckled "He doesn't like when people disrespect Mom or anything for that matter"

He closed his eyes tightly and shook his head "Seeing Kaito pointing a gun at your mom and how terrified she looked put a fear in me I never knew was possible. She was pregnant and-and I felt like what happened with Laila was happening all over again. Just in a different way, I was going to lose someone else because of my fear. I don't want that to happen with you." He ran his hand down his face "Look, what I'm trying to say is Enya-I don't know what I'm trying to say. I feel like I'm rambling" he rubbed his head and I couldn't help but chuckle. My mom rambled like that whenever she was nervous or couldn't find the right words to say things.

"Is love still this hard for you?" I asked seriously

He nodded his head "I still struggle with Bianca, but she takes it easy on me. She treats me like a baby the way I like, and so does Aurora, look Enya. I promise I'll try with you, you-you scare me. You're worst than Laila with forcing shit in my face, and worst than your father with telling me things I don't want to hear."

"What's with all the compliments?" I smiled and he laughed "So what? We start over, trying for a proper relationship?"

He nodded his head "I'll call you, even when you don't want to talk"

"And if you need any help you can ask Grandpa Brandon" I smiled teasing him

He shook his head smiling "Asshole"

"I get it honest"

"That you do"

"Well if you ever do want to spend time with me, I'm always down to spend some money"

"You save that shit for your father, it's way too many people out here."

I laughed "Do you want to go watch bob ross?"

"I do" He stood up "Come on"

"Wait" I stood up and he turned to look at me "You wouldn't happen to know Eziō's ring size?"

"I do actually" He looked at me curiously.

I pulled my dad's ring out of my pocket "I need to get this adjusted"

I was laying in Eziō's lap while he was reading, me and Marco were watching Bob Ross and Brandi and Ryu were off somewhere by their selves. Eziō was rubbing my shoulder and I occasionally kissed his hand. He kept trying to touch my breast subtly but I kept moving his hand.

"We're in front of your uncle" I looked up at him to see him already looking at me.

"Well tell your grandpa to leave so I can fuck and touch my wife" I smiled at him and he leaned down kissing me "Tell him"

"Pussy"

"I can hear you two"

I looked back at the tv and Bob was making a lake and explaining happy accidents "I love how he does that, just beautiful, look at those mountains"

"I'm going to start painting," Marco said "So something to take the edge off"

"The edge off of what?" I looked at him