"The what?"

"Your friend is a Never. You are an Ever," Dovey explained in a singsong way. She continued, "Ever, because we believe in living happily ever after."

"Nevers, because they don't. School for Evil, School for Good. Evil—," She explained to Aneira, only to get cut off by her. Aneira, once again, was annoyed by Dovey.

"—Yup, okay, I got it," Aneira sighed, crossing her arms, "But clearly, there's been a mistake. I mean, look at me."

"My dear, one doesn't measure one's goodness just by how one looks. No, it's about what one does," Dovey reassured. She sat Aneira down in front of the many vanities in the room. "If you're here, you must have great... power," Dovey continued as she put her fingers through Aneira's hair.

Aneira had to admit, it did feel nice to receive a "head massage".

"I don't," Aneira replied.

"You are the only student here who has access to magic without the need of a finger glow, my dear," Dovey says, "You do have great power. Didn't your mother tell you that?"

"I'm learning now not to question things you already know without me having to tell you," Aneira says. She spun her chair to look at Dovey in the face. She seemed nice, but it was too good to be true.

"Listen, Professor Dovey, I appreciate the talk. But I've gotta find my friend and get back to Gavaldon," Aneira got off the seat and started to walk away. She was stopped by Dovey's shout of, "Stop!"

Aneira felt scared. Dovey was so nice when they interacted.

"Look, if there was a mistake, then it is one that someone is going to get fired for," She stopped her way over to Aneira. Waving her hands up, she causes a small burst of fire in her hands, "Literally."

"So, let's pretend there is not a mistake until we can sort this all out, yes? Besides, there is no way back," Dovey turned away from Aneira with a smile.

"Wait, w–."

"Oh, I know! Let's get you in your armor!" Professor Dovey giggled, cutting Aneira off. She clapped her hands together as dozens of rows of dresses suddenly appeared. Dovey was like a kid in a candy store.

"Let me guess. You're not a pink person? Not a problem! We also have rose, fuchsia, blush, watermelon, hibiscus!" Dovey started to name off the different colors, which Aneira quickly realized all to be shades of pink. She didn't despise the color, she just wasn't fond of it.

"Do you have any dresses in blue?" Aneira asked.

"Of course I do!"

Picking out dresses with Dovey brought in happier memories to Aneira. The dress the older woman picked out for Aneira matched her perfectly. Dovey was happy to have a newcomer as calm and more understanding as Aneira.

"How do you like it?" Dovey asks. She removed her hands from the girl's eyes to allow her to see herself. Aneira absolutely adored the blue dress.

"Like I'm back home," Aneira replied. The dress had a few ruffled layers, making it enough to hide her feet, and a hoop skirt to make it appear bigger. "I just love my job," Dovey smiled.