Chapter 6: Training in Magic

Start from the beginning

"Nice to see you too, Erza." Natsu said.

"So, who are these pip squeaks?" Erza asked.

"Trainees getting ready for the UA Entrance Exam."

"Well this should be fun," Erza said, "I hear that they're working on a program to allow people with magic to attend as well. That means there may be 4 hero courses, 2 for quirks, and two for magic."

KAtsuki looked at Erza.

"Who's this old lady," he said.

"DID YOU JUST CALL ME AN OLD LADY YOU BLONDE LITTLE SHIT?!?!" Erza shouted.

"DON'T CALL ME LITTLE!"

"I'LL CALL YOU LITTLE WHENEVER THE FUCK I WANT YOU LITTLE GREMLIN!!!" Erza shouted again.

"Oh boy." Izuku said.

"Here we go again." Ochako said.

Izuku was training with Natsu, Ochako was training with Lucy as for Katsuki, he was the unfortunate soul who ended up being trained by Erza.

"Shut the fuck up Narrator!"

You shut the fuck up!!

"Why don't you come up here and make me tough guy!" Katsuki shouted.

"Why don't you come up and make me come down there!"

"I am gonna come up there and I'm gonna kick your fucking ass!!" Katsuki shouted at the Narrator then got hit in the head by Erza.

"STOP ARGUING WITH THE NARRATOR AND KEEP AT IT!!!" Erza shouted. "YOU WANNA BE A BLOOD MAGE, THEN KEEP YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS!!!"

"YOU HAG! HIT ME AGAIN AND ILL KI-"

"OH, SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET BACK TO TRAINING!!!!" Shouted Erza as she back handed Katsuki again before turning back to the narrator, "AND YOU! QUIT BREAKING THE 4TH WALL AND GET BACK TO WRITING!!!"

Don't tell me what to do you fucking whore!!

"SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET TO WORK, AND IF I SEE YOU SLACKING, I'LL BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF BOTH OF YOU!!!"

She then went outside, slamming the door.

"Hey I'm really sorry," Katsuki said.

Yea me too.

"She's worse than us."

Yea she's our enemy now. Izuku was focusing on a ball of fire without using his quirk.

"Keep focusing, Izuku. You'll have much better control over your fire once we're done here and even sprout wings. Just keep focused." Natsu said.

He noticed someone speeding around, leaving behind some kind of cyberspace trail. That person stopped revealing himself to be....

"Sora!"

"Oh, hey Midoriya," Sora said.

"You two know each other?" Natsu asked.

"Yea we go to the same school," Izuku said with a smile, "He's popular with the ladies. Oh yea, I never saw your quirk in action."

"Well its a mix of my parents. My mother had air magic, and my father had some kind of cyberspace quirk, and I managed to get a perfect combination out of both."

"Intriguing," Izuku said.

"Observe," Sora said.

There was a battle dummy facing Sora. He started running around in a circle, leaving a cyber-trail. That trail emitted a gust of wind blowing the dummy up. Sora then jumped up throwing a few fast paced kicks, emitting blasts of air, destroying the dummy. Everyone was amazed by this, especially Izuku.

"Ok, now try and focus TWO fireballs in each hand as you breath out fire!" Natsu said. "WITHOUT using your quirk!"

"Ok!" Izuku said with a smile.

Meanwhile, with Ochako. Ochako was focusing on different objects as she also had a gravity vortex below her with objects going in the vortex with her having the objects orbit around her.

"This one has potential," Marakov said as he watched her train.

"Yep! She's now able to take away gravity without having to touch something or someone and do quite a bit more with the gravity around her!" Lucy said.

"I wonder what talent the little one will have, if you know what I mean," Levy said pointing to Lucy's stomach

"Oh, who knows." Lucy said as she rubbed her stomach, "I still have yet to tell Natsu the big news.

The future heroes were improving greatly with their magic/quirk training. They were sure to be ready for the entrance exams soon!