Chapter 1: The Lost Rose

(Warning: This chapter contains depression and heartache, it'll get immediately better in the next chapter. There's someone's feelings I wish to validate and make sure they'll be able to read this)
Ruby POV:
How did it come to this? What happened that led to this? I mean, what specifically? I should've been enjoying my life right now, enjoying my time in Beacon while training to become a Huntress, just like my mother. This isn't how it was supposed to be. This is not how things were supposed to end up. I was supposed to be happy, I was supposed to have a good life. I was supposed to hunt down the monsters that threatened this world, and aid in keeping my friends, family, and everyone I loved safe. This was not supposed to happen. It just wasn't. So why did it? Where did everything go wrong? It doesn't matter if we were once friends, or if they showed me any smiles or warmth. It doesn't matter that we once shared a table, or secrets. All that matter is that they betrayed me, and I will take my revenge. My naïve, innocent, and trusting nature started to change as I got a taste of the real world. Things weren't black and white like how I was led to believe. All those years being told things just to find out they were nothing more than convenient lies. This experience would change me, it would change me in a way no-one expected. My name.......My name is Ruby Rose, daughter of Summer Polyantha Rose and Taiyang Xiao-Long.

My name is Ruby Rose, daughter of Summer Polyantha Rose and Taiyang Xiao-Long

(Appearance and Outfit)

As a kid, I was taught how to help others, so I wanted to do the right thing and become a Huntress, so I was trained by Oliver Rhodamine Branwen, ALA my Uncle "Qrow". We aren't actually related, but he was my parents teammate, and was pretty good friends with them. Some even mistook him as my dad, I mean, if he was, I'd be him but sober. Anyway, I wanted to help people hunt monters and fight alongside my family. But some things.....Don't always go the way you dream. And some dreams.....Really do come true. I stopped a back robbery being comitted by a criminal named Roman Torchwick. From there, I met Professor Julien Hambros Ozpin, the headmaster of Beacon Academy, and got applied into Beacon Academy, despite the fact I was 15 at the time!

 From there, I met Professor Julien Hambros Ozpin, the headmaster of Beacon Academy, and got applied into Beacon Academy, despite the fact I was 15 at the time!

I was so glad I had my sister there, I never knew what friends I had, until Beacon. My sister's name is Yang Xiao-Long, well, actually my sister-from-a-different-mister-except-not-a-mister-because-we-do-actually-have-different-moms-but-the-same-dad. It's constantly understandable if you have a crush on her. You haven't her snore yet. She's a ballet, brawler, and buttkick scholar.