“That can't possibly be true.” “Do I look like I am lying to you.” He was there just thinking. He was in disbelief. He then went out my room.

The next day I was waken up by sunlight penetrating through my eyes. I woke up and see Liam playing with Rose with her stuffed animals. “Oh Good morning.” Liam says “Good Morning. How are you?”

“I'm good. So how about you, how does it feel to be caught of lying?” “What? What do you mean?” “The maids witnessed you feeding Rose the formula that you said you fed to the dog.” “I made another one.” “Yeah right.” “I did!”

He just shook his head and went out. He doesn't believe me. What the heck. Fine. If he doesn't want to believe me I don't care. A week and a half goes by. Liam was gone. Jade came to take Rose to give me some time to breath.

I stayed in my room. It's been my regular hangout because I can't sit with Kayla and Liam around me. I don't know what happened to Liam but he surely changed. My door opens and in comes Kayla. “Don't you knock anymore.” “This is my house, I can do anything I please.”

I just rolled my eyes. “What do you want?” “I don't like your disrespect in my house.” “Okay.” “I don't think you remember the warning.” Kayla said as she pointed a gun at me. I sat still. “Kayla please don't do this.” “Oh wow. How a gun can change a persons attitude. You saying please all of a sudden.” “Kayla. Please.” “Should I or should I not do this now. I mean if I do it now you will be out of my life forever.” She then puts the gun off safety and closes one eye and aims right at me.

I didn't move but my heart was beating faster than ever. “But if I think about it, if I do it now I will have a mess to clean up and I don't really feel like it. So, you're lucky today. Note I said today.” She says as she locks it again and turns to go away.

A wave of relief washes over me. “Oh and let me make it easy for you. It might happen when you least expect it so you don't see yourself. Aw, you see I can be kind sometimes.” She says as she laughs and leaves.

The feeling of relief was then replaced by a feeling of fear. I didn't do anything but look over my shoulders every time I heard something. That night I slept with the lights on.

Four days later I was in the bathroom washing. Kayla wasn't here so I was feeling relaxed than the other days. I then close my eyes as I was relaxing in the tub. I then don't see the light that was trying to penetrate through my eyelids any more. I quickly open my eyes and see nothing.

I look around and nothing was there. What's happening to me. I've been seeing things. I then get out the tub and dry myself. I look at the mirror. I look down doing something. I look at the mirror to see something by the door. I quickly look and there was nothing there.

I was then breathing heavily. It then switched to having a panic attack. I was on the floor crying. My heart was beating too fast to the point of being in pain. I felt like my air was being limited. “Marii! What's wrong?” Martha says as she walks in.

She tries to pull me up. I tried to talk but nothing was coming out. “Mr Augero! Mr Augero!” She shouted trying to help me over to the family room. As she put me down on the couch, she called out again, “Mr Augero! Mr Augero! Mr...”

“What's with the racket.” Liam said. “Marii?” He said as he noticed me. “What's going on?” “I don't know sir. I saw her in the bathroom on the floor. I asked her but it seems like she can't talk.”

“Marii. Marii calm down. Come on calm down now. It's okay. It's okay.” He said as he was trying to calm me. “Call the doctor.” He said to Martha. “Yes sir.” She then picks up the phone and dials the doctor.