Chapter 26: Oblivion

Start from the beginning

We were in our world as the temperature rose each time we kissed. Did I know how far we were from the hotel? No. It could be five or thirty minutes away. But that didn't matter. I climbed on his lap with a mission.

Ian's knees nudged mine further apart. "I'm almost ready to do it myself. Please, I promise I'll be a good girl and keep quiet."

The hand on my neck tugs my eyes to his. "No I want you to be a good girl and scream my name so loud everyone hears. Because when I fuck you the only thing you'll be able to do is scream." More possessive and dominant my lips latch onto his again.

The only way I can respond is with a kiss, waiting to feel his long thick fingers finally between my legs. "You talk a big game Ian but I'm starting to think you don't have a clue of what to do."

His thumb presses my swollen clit and I can't help the moan coming out. "When I fuck that pretty mouth of yours and you're not going to able to say those bratty remarks anymore but beg for more."

My response is absorbed by a moan as two fingers slide into me.

"Your pussy was made for my fingers." Ian rasped into my ear. "So wet and tight."

Ian pins my legs open until they can't open anymore, pumping his fingers in and out of me. Another moan escaped when Ian shifted, rubbing his hardest against my core.

"Ian! Oh fuck."

"That's right. Scream my name." His words are soft compared to the force of the tug on my hair.

Tears begin to Stream from my eyes in pleasure and pain making my pussy throb more. "Fuck you, you cocky bastard." I hissed.

"Don't worry love, you will." His teeth tugged on my bottom lip sending delight through me. "I'll bend you over and yank up that tight skirt of yours and fuck you into oblivion."

"You promise?"

The words barely left my mouth before his fingers picked up the pace. I couldn't take it anymore. My knees try to close as the feeling in my core builds up.

Ian kept pumping his fingers. "Come for me love, give me a taste of what it's going to feel like when you come all over my dick."

I can't stop shaking and my eyes roll back into my head as I come. Sticky and satisfied was the only way to describe me.

The music cuts making my eyes go wide. "We're at your destination Mr.James."

Ian brings his head to mine. "Don't worry the car is soundproof." My shoulders relax in relief that his driver didn't hear my not too quiet moans.

Once out the car Ian swoops me into his arms in bridal style. "Don't look too relaxed, love, tonight only began."

—————
Ian James

I wasn't expecting myself to hold out much longer

I wasn't expecting myself to hold out much longer. It didn't take long for me to secure Leonie a penthouse suit instead of the lousy room Boho Co. Gave her.