"Lord (S/N)!" the young woman yells and falls on her knees.

"Speak!" you order.

"We already surprised and overwhelmed the enemy with our half of the fleet and can handle the rest."

"Is that so?" you ask ironically as two of your bomber squadrons destroy both CIS frigates.

The Vice Admiral also looked in the direction and realised that it would have taken her a lot more time to accomplish that.

"While your confidence is notable, you should not let it blind your judgement young Vice Admiral. Know your limits, only then you are able to shatter them." you remind her.

"I will keep that in mind, my Lord."

The battle continues with you always having the upper hand and when the CIS only had on ship remaining you received a transmission.

"General Grievous, how long has it been?" you ask jokingly.

"What is the meaning of this!" Grievous yelled at you.

"Nothing of your concern. Just a warning to whom you serve." you coldly say and end the call.

"Order Vice Admiral Vess to cease their fire and let the CIS escape." you order the Admiral.

"But sir wouldn't that-" he stopped in the middle of his sentence as he met your hellish yellow eyes and immediately obeyed.

After you let Grievous escape you called for Queen of Zygerria.

"Thank you, me and my people suffered under the siege of the Separatists. How can we repay our saviour?" the Queen asked looking sincere.

"You can quit the act now." you order her in a harsh tone, "I know of your contracts with the CIS, and I want to discuss them with you."

The Queen looked more than stressed but ultimately agreed to let you come to her palace.

"Build a blockade around the whole planet. I don't want any disturbances. Bring me Vice Admiral Vess and a Pilot, secure our flight route and prepare a medic for her. We are invited for a dinner so they will probably try to poison us." you order.

At first your Admiral was perplexed and couldn't react cause of how far you already thought ahead with just the first contact being made, but quickly ordered everything. After a short while the SGS-41B Comet Breaker was ready and you boarded.

"It is and honour to meet you face to face again Lord (S/N)." Vice Admiral Vess said and feel to her knees with a pilot behind her.

Unimpressed you walked past them and took a seat. Both quickly got up and took their seats as well. The three of you arrived at the palace and were greeted by the Queen.