Epilogue

As the world rewrites itself. The family stood around the baby. Well, now he was ten years old, so. Chris was not a baby anymore. It had flown by across the Time. He didn't remember much of what had happened. It was like he remembered there was something, but all he wanted to do was be in his dad's arms. He would jump up and. Be held by his mum.

"Dad, We need to go to the earth side," Chris cried as he looked at his Dad.

"Now you're a little bit too young for that," Oliver as he looked at his Son.

"Mum told Dad that we need to go down," Read out to her as he sulked and puts his forehead against her arm.

"One day he will take you out and when that happens then we'll talk about it," Maddie-Rose said as she pulled him into her arms. A little chuckle she let out.

A little sound of screaming came from another end of the temple. About three other children came running around. They were chased by Daisy-Sky as she. Roared across the whole place.

"I'm coming to get you," she said, her footsteps banging around. "Keep running."

Heather came in and saw what was going on. She shook her head as she saw. Older grandchildren running around. She could not believe that Maddie-Rose and Oliver ended up having children that were now a total of four. Two boys and two girls. Daisy Sky then looked at Them.

"Oh, I can't wait until I have mine," She said as she touched her growing belly.

"I am dreading the thought of it," Heather said sarcastically. "I think the child will be alright. It's you I'm worried about."

"Oh, come on Mum, You're excited that I'm going to have my first child?" Daisy-sky teases her mum.

"Okay I am a little bit," Heather said to her. "But to you, and that's maid, will need to Have another talk."

"Leave my love for life out of it," Daisy-Sky as she swatted her mum but failed to do with it.

"Why are there so many children here?" Chris moaned as he looked around at all of them. "It's bad enough having three younger siblings. I don't need more cousins."

They were thrilled when Judas then moved on to a new woman and fell in love. It was also like he forgot what happened as well and had no interest in Maddie-Rose at all. I thought they were going to have to lock him up. But it didn't need to happen. No, it was the guard That made him interested. That produced two children. Then there was all the coming and going. Oliver's parents enjoyed having them over as well.

"But you are going to be a great big cousin," Heather smiled at the young boy.

"Yeah, I guess," Chris as he rubbed his eyes, He then went and Cuddled up to his granny.

Mr Owl watched the whole. Of the interaction between the family members. He couldn't believe how it had all changed one day when they were all together. And now there was a bones there. Between them. Mr Owl then went back Down to earth and looked around. There was lots of Building going on. Time and space were very different to what happened in the temple to down there. The owls swooped around in the night and looked around. They cannot. Dirty, dusty workmen across the mines and. Industrial

He looked around at the place where Maddy rose first rose up from what had happened. It wasn't like how it was Then. It was more natural and looked more rugged. There were more people at the shrines than normal. It did not have a playpark for people to go to. He watched as some late-night prayers were being done. The whole place was. Full of torches and lights and dancing flames across the place. They were all praying to Maddy, Rose and her whole family. People were talking and Chating. Some even had hot meals given to them. It was like a proper Pilgrim that had been set up for them to be at.