Chapter 6

It had been a few weeks since the trip happen and Miss Adams couldn't believe that the guy on the bus had not returned. Every morning it was on that stop and then got off before she did. And the same coming back as well. And then he had claimed that she wasn't able to see him and then turned up at the woods. The mystery was something. But now no one saw him.

"I haven't seen him this morning," she said to Mr Wood. "He was always there now he has vanished."

"It is a bit weird," Mr Wood replied to her. Getting the equipment ready for the session.

"I know and the weird bit was that Tom could not see him and the children saw him," Miss Adams as she put a chair neatly under the table.

Chris was at how looking at his mum. It was hard to believe he had a mum at all. With all the beliefs and prayers happening as she arrived. A tiny spike happened it was the children. Those three children. He wondered did they touch the shrine in a certain way? Was it the pure nature of it? His mind whirled as he ate some of his food.

"What's the matter?" Heather looked at him.

"Nothing," he replied as he spoke to her looking up from the bowl.

"Your mum might not understand you well but I do," she said again Maddie-Rose frowned at it. "What's wrong?"

"It's all different and the belief system has changed a bit," he mumbled at her.

"Is he normally like this?" Maddie-Rose asked her sister. She just shook her head.

"It's all new maybe," she whispered to Maddie-Rose.

She watched as he got up and walked off. She felt like there was a strange feeling between them. It was difficult at times with her mum and sister. But they could understand each other more. Like walking in a room she still knew after all that time away when her sister needed a cup of tea. Or when her mum was going to make an announcement. Her dad still was living in a separate place and when all the gods and goddesses came for dinner. He had heard her and felt his beard tickle her cheek. He only visited twice since. And one was hovering near her mum's bedroom door after saying night.

"Hi," she said as she approached his door. "Can I come in?"

"I guess so."

"There are soo many things I want to say," as she sat beside him. Or the form of a person.

"It was only the three of us here," he paused from under the duvet. "But now I got three ladies living with me" with a snort.

"Yes, and my baby is now carrying around shaving cream last Friday" as she turned to the younger man. "I missed out on soo much. I have you, Daisy-Sky and my mum. I just want Oliver now

"I heard enough about you two and your love of each other," Chris moaned.

"So you don't want to know about the three of us living together?" she smiled as the noises of curiosity came through.

He rose from the sheets as she said it. The thought of living with his parents as a bay was intriguing. He looked half asleep with messy hair. Somehow his forehead rested on his mum's shoulder. She didn't waste a moment by pulling him into a hug. Chris's body went along with is as she held him. New feelings rose in them trying to fit together. She started to tell him her version of wanting a child with Oliver. And how he fell off the bed when she told him she was pregnant. And how excited he was that it drove Heather and Daisy-Sky up the wall. Chris listened to his mum as she told him the stories of how he was tiny. And how her and Oliver live together as they were. She told him all about how they spent their honeymoon together. And what's made her love him. Chris listened to them. As she told her side of the story. And how she fell in love with him.