Chapter 9

It was time. She was going to go down and thank Frankie for letting them. Letting her come back to the world. But she had to do it carefully. She pondered all day, wondering what she was going to say or do. Walking around like she was her mum. But this time she waited outside the school. Maddie-Rose was going. To see him. But this time, Uncle Tom was picking him up. She knew. Know where he lived. Uncle Tom had no idea what was gonna happen. But every now and then he would look around to see if he could see anyone. But of course, he couldn't see her. But she saw a glimpse of Frankie and. Katie as they got in his car.

The thing. That's the gods, the school and everyone didn't realise was the slight shift in the magic in the whole of the universe. Change slightly asked. This all happened. You know we're going to return some stay, then come back. So the balance was more off than usual. Notes. People at the school or. Really knew what was happening. They didn't even notice. The trees carried on soaking in the magic. They notice the trees. The animals tilt their heads that they need to see a sudden change in it'll. And the goats would of been able to notice it as well. But they were preoccupied. A breeze of magic. Went straight for Uncle Tom, but he didn't notice that that was magic. He thought it was the wind. Because what else would it of been?

"She is there again," Frankie looking at Katie.

"Should we tell Uncle Tom?" She asked.

"We should see later if he asks anything."

"Do you think if he turned around he will eventually see her?" Katie smiling.

They carry Don in the car as he drove off out of the school gates. He looked in the mirror to see them both smiling away, unaware of the fact. That he just passed them. Maddie rose watched it. As soon as she thought she could SAP away, she did. Then they ended. Up at the house. He opened the door and let them out, and Frankie and Katie went upstairs. Uncle Tom started to make some dinner for them. They looked out the window and could see her standing there. She waves at them. Then it looked like a bustle of activity as they. Looks at each other.

"Well, hello," Maddie Rose as she looked at the two of them. Through the open window.

"How did you get up here?" Frankie asked. Looking down then up to her.

"Magic," She smiled with a wink. The little boys face dropped

"Why do you keep disappearing in going and coming back?" Katie integrate in her.

"When you were in that wood you did an act. And that act has awakened me," Maddie-Rose explained to the children. Watching Katie as she scrunched her face into a glare.

"What do you mean woke you up?" Frankie as he fell engrossed by the mysterious woman.

"Don't you understand you have woken a goddess up?"

They could hear Uncle Tom call out to them as they went downstairs. He had put the TV on for them. But they could see Maddy Rose as she jumped down by the window. It was. As if she was just standing out there. They waved her goodbye. But this time. The taller man in the house, unnoticed. He ran out of the house and looked around, trying to see what had happened. The children stayed very, very still. It was like turned into cats and were noticing things.

"Was that one of those people you see," Uncle Tom.

"Yes, Uncle Tom," In unison as they look down at their shoes.

"Alright, I have to report this, you know," Uncle Tom explained to them.

"This time she spoke to us," Frankie said to him as he looked up into his uncle's eyes.