Chapter 3

XxXxX

"QueenSally: Are you certainly certain that you wouldn't want to attend other schools than Beacon? I've heard that Haven is a lot better." The Queen of Grimm couldn't help but beg the two buffoons and any other deity that would listen for her friend to change his mind.

"RustedKnight69: Sally… for the fifteenth time, I want to attend Beacon. It's the school my family attended for generations. And it's called the best Huntsman academy for a reason."

"Curse you! You two color coded idiots! This is the fault of you two!" Screaming in anger, Salem tossed her Scroll at the wall, causing a large crack to appear on its solid surface.

The poor device rebounded off of the destroyed wall and barely missing her head hit Mojo's stand, the small Nevermore taking flight with an indignant squawk from its toppling perch.

"This is bad…" Chewing on her thumb, Salem sat at her desk while sending a mental command to her pet bird so it would bring her Scroll back.

It was a good idea to reinforce the device with magic, it wasn't the first time she used it as a projectile based stress relief.

"Squawk!" Mojo dutifully brought the small device that closed itself up from the impact.

"What should I dooo~..." Letting her head drop to the surface of the desk she moaned in despair.

"Squawk!" The bird of darkness replied, tilting its head.

"Why did I think it was a good idea?"

"Squawk?" Tilting its head the other way, Mojo let out another confused noise.

"You think that he will get in trouble with Ozma?"

"Squawk."

"What am I saying… of course that idiot is going to recognize that Rusty is using magic instead of a Semblance…"

"Squawk… Squawk?"

"What do you mean 'tell him'. I can't do that!"

"Squawk…" Tilting its head nearly upside down like an owl, Mojo seemed to squint its four eyes at its Queen.

"Don't you use that attitude with me, young man! I'm your Master!"

"Squawk!" Bristling its feathers, the small Nevermore started to pick through its wing with its beak while ignoring the depressed mess that was its owner.

"Young Lady… right, sorry… I could have sworn that you were supposed to be a boy…" Salem murmured, observing how the black and white bird took care of its feathers.

Picking up her Scroll she saw that there was one more message from her friend.

"RustedKnight69: I don't understand why you are so adamant that I should go somewhere else… I even received a letter of acceptance today, I thought that you would be proud of me even the slightest bit…"

"Ughhh… This is so unfair!"

"QueenSally: I am proud, Rusty! I am really proud! I just don't like the headmaster there…" Staring at what she wrote, she felt how fast blood drained from her face.

"Oh no…" Seeing how her thoughts sneaked themselves into their conversation the indomitable mistress of darkness could have sworn that she managed to reach a new white color with how much her skin paled.

"RustedKnight69: You mean headmaster Ozpin? Is he a bad man?"

"Squawk." Making a few short jumps Mojo let out an interested sound after peaking at the opened conversation on the Scroll.