𝘀.1 𝗲.5

𝗜𝗠𝗔𝗡𝗜 𝗣𝗢𝗩

                                  ⭐

𝗧oday me and tyler are going to the babies seconed doctors apt. I just got out the shower now lotioning my body and getting dressed.

i just put on a black tube top with black leggings and gucci sandals.

"ty, you ready?" i asked tyler "mhm lets go" he said as i put on my all black pruse.

                      *𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘 𝗦𝗞𝗜𝗣*

we, were now in the doctors office. "Hello, how have you been" the doctor asked waking in the room "i've been good in you?" i asked "i've been alr but enough about me how about your morning sickness has it gotten better?" the dotor asked.

"yes it has, some times ill throw up here and there but its good i feel like the more the baby grows it gets better" i told.

"well that's good , do you guys wanna know the gender?, or do you have someone you wanna give the paper to of the gender?" the doctor asked.

"uhm, yes ill take the paper and give it to my mom she setting up the gender reaval" i said smiling.

"alrighty! have her pick it up tomorrow morning at 9" the doctor told. "mk!" i said.

"here this might be a little cold" the doctor said placing gel on my stomach. 

i looked at the computer and seen the baby "awhh look at the baby ty!" i said smiling he just laughed at my happines.

                        *𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘 𝗦𝗞𝗜𝗣*

"ultrasound complete, i just need food!" i said kicking my feet back in fourth in the passenger seat.

"what you want to eat?" tyler said driving by food places "uhmm burger king!" i said.

"uh can i get a bacon burger and fries and a coke" tyler told them my oder as he odered his and payed and got our food on the way home.

𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐥𝐲𝐬𝐞𝐞_

                               🔵⚫

                               🔵⚫

                               ⚫🔵

                               ⚫🔵

   𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐧 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 💟. 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲   𝐥𝐮𝐡𝐭𝐲𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐫87 2,327 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬

𝐥𝐮𝐡𝐭𝐲𝐥𝐞𝐫: 😍💕

𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐫87: 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐨 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲𝐲 ⭐

𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐨𝐨𝐨: 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 🫀.

𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞_: 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐥 𝐭𝐲𝐩𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐢😍.

                      *𝗟𝗜𝗠𝗜𝗧𝗘𝗗*