𝘀.1 𝗲.4

𝗜𝗠𝗔𝗡𝗜 𝗣𝗢𝗩

𝗜𝗧𝗦 been five months since i found out i was pregnant my mom kicked me out so me and tyler got a apartment together.

right now im getting ready to get my nails done with the girls the boys are of course coming to get clear nails.

I was now curling the last peace of my hair. I put on my grey convers getting ready to leave.

𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐥𝐲𝐬𝐞𝐞_

🔵⚫

⚫🔵

⚫🔵

𝐪𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐲 🤤⭐ . 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐥𝐮𝐡𝐭𝐲𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞_ 𝐚𝐧𝐝 3,456 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬

𝐥𝐮𝐡𝐭𝐲𝐥𝐞𝐫: 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞𝐞 🫀.

𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐥𝐲𝐬𝐞𝐞^: 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐮𝐮

𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞_: 𝐝𝐚𝐦 𝐛𝐚𝐞𝐞 🤤 .

𝐲𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐝𝐦𝐬: 𝐰𝐨𝐚𝐡𝐡𝐡 🤤🤤
𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐥𝐲𝐬𝐞𝐞: 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐮 𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐧

𝐣𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐡𝐣𝐚𝐚: 𝐬𝐢𝐬 👌 .
𝗟𝗜𝗞𝗘𝗗 𝗕𝗬 𝗖𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗥

𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐨𝐨𝐨_: 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐝𝐝 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐚⭐🙄
𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐥𝐲𝐬𝐞𝐞^: 𝐳𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐲? ..

𝗩𝗜𝗘𝗪 𝗠𝗢𝗥𝗘 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗦 ..

i laughed at marios comment as mario, jasiah, angel, asia , tyler and me walked in the nail salon getting our toes done first.

'my back been hurting real badd with this baby so im so glad to be using these massaging seats' i thought as i closed my eyes.

*𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘 𝗦𝗞𝗜𝗣*

i secretly told the nail lady to paint tylers nails pink "yooo what is you doin" tyler said moving his hand from the lady that was painting his nails pink.

"yoo, you zezty" jashia and mario said laughing "ohh naww" asia angel said as i laughed "bruu you can remove that right?" he said as i was out of breath laughing.

"yes you can what would you like, i am so, sorry about , that" the nail lady said "uhmm clear" he said shaking his head.

*𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘 𝗦𝗞𝗜𝗣*

we , were all out getting food from mcdonalds. "Uhmm can i get a spicy mc'crispy and a oreo mcflurry" tyler told them my oder and everyone elses.

"thats a nasty ass combo" mario said as i bit into my mc'crispy with my ice cream "the baby wants it" i said smiling.

"leave my girl alone" tyler said eating his fries nd mugging mario "ooo" everybody said accept mario.

*𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘 𝗦𝗞𝗜𝗣*

𝗠𝗘 tyler and mario and asia were all in the living while jasiah and angel were down the hall in the guest room doing what couples do.

i had my legs on tyler as i layed my back on the resting part of the couch when i got a 'incoming call from 𝗯𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿🤰🏾'.

i asnwered it "hello" i said eating mustard with dill pickels "hey princess, i got the baby an crib if you and tyler wanna come get it" my mom exsplained.

"thank youu mami were on the way" i said smiling "girl what is you eating that look nasty" my mom said "mustard and pickles" i said laughing.

even tho imani's mom kicked her out they still love each other and are family and imani understood what her mom was saying all the way. That she was only 16 and to young to be pregnant and she had a life ahead of her instead of having a baby .

But imani's mom still wants to be in the babies life so she will be helping talking care of the baby.