𝘀.1 𝗲.2

𝗔𝗦𝗜𝗔 𝗣𝗢𝗩

                                   ⭐

𝗜𝗠𝗔𝗡𝗜 called me nd angel over becasue she said shes been feeling sick lately.

she did tell us that her and tyler had s*x at the party so im getting her a pregnancy test from the pharmacy before we go over there.

I lowkey hope she pregnant im trynna be a auntie today "hmm put these in da cart" i said handing angel the pregnancy test.

"you really think she pregnant sis?" angel said in a be for real face, "yes and i hope, im trynna be a auntie" i said smiling showing my black braces.

"whatever" she scoffed as we payed n left on the way to imani house.

"𝗜𝗠𝗔𝗡𝗜 𝗔𝗠𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗜𝗟𝗬𝗦𝗘" i yelled banging on the door as she finally opended it "finally lil btc" i said letting my flordia accent out.

she looked bad, i handed her the, test "go take it.. now!" i said at how slow she was moving.

"aii damn" she said walking into the guest bathroom downstairs were, we , were.

                         𝗜𝗠𝗔𝗡𝗜 𝗣𝗢𝗩

                                  ⭐

𝗜 into the guest bathroom opened the toliet lid opening the test and peeing on as i put the lid back on wiping nd washing my hands.

its been like 2 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝘀 or so i took the test out the box yes i was that scared i put it into the box.

i look at the test twice as it read...

'𝗣𝗢𝗦𝗜𝗧𝗜𝗩𝗘' ..

i screamed '𝗔𝗛𝗛𝗛𝗛𝗛𝗛𝗛' making asia and angel buss in the bathroom

𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝗻𝗱 ... 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 😭😭