𝘀 . 1 𝗲. 1

𝗡𝗢𝗕𝗢𝗗𝗬𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩

𝗧𝗛𝗘 mother and daughter duo were currently watching a lifetime movie when imani got a text from '6/6 🤷‍♀️'

"hol up mom ill be right ba-" imani said getting cut off seeing her mother sleep causing her to get up and go to her room.

Imani liked spending time with her family just not tm becasue, she also likes, her, space.

6/6🤷‍♀️

'𝗵𝘂𝗯𝗯𝘆🫀'
yall goin to ja party - 𝒕𝒚𝒍𝒆𝒓

🤷‍♀️
'𝗺𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗹 😝'
maniii comeee - 𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒍

'𝗷𝗮 𝗷𝗮🤘🏾'
dam you cant come to a nicca bday? -𝒋𝒂𝒔𝒊𝒂𝒉

'𝗱𝗮𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗮 ⭐'
girl ju come . - 𝒂𝒔𝒊𝒂

'mar mar 🤍'
ask moms - 𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒐

aii get off dic ima ask moms

𝗧𝗘𝗫𝗧 𝗘𝗡𝗗𝗘𝗗

all of manis freinds were so close with her that they start calling her mom , mom and she dosent care becasue her mom treats them like her kids anyways.

"mami" i said shaking her arm "hm girl" she said fully awake now "can i go to a party wit ja and dem?"

"yeah be careful princess" she said "mk mami" imani said kissing her cheek leaving her room going to hers.

6/6 🤷‍♀️

i can go 😝

*5 others liked your imessege*

Imani got in the shower shaving and washing up. She got out the shower putting a towel around her body as she let her self air dry to pass time.

'incoming facetime call from 𝗵𝘂𝗯𝗯𝘆🫀' she swiped the call botton to the right as tylers face entered the facetime call.

"heyy ty" imani said facing her phone to the celling as she lotioned her body putting on her outfit going to her vanity to do her hair.

"hey manii" tyler said laughing as imani took a quick pic of his pretty smile.

imani already had braids so she just needed to fix her edges "are you gonna come get me?" imani asked.

"im outside" he said laughing "oopsie sorry baee" imani, said grabbing her purse and walking downstaris "byee mamii" she yelled "byee" her mom said in responce.

"Heyy guys" she said seeing her whole freind group as she sat on tyler's lap cause there was no space.

*𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘 𝗦𝗞𝗜𝗣*

𝗧𝗛𝗘 teen freind group walked into the party smellin weed and liqour tyler , mario, jasiah went to go smoke weed and imani, asia , angel went for drinks.

the girls made faces as they drunk there drinks hearing their fav twerk song come on .

'𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗸 𝗰𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹𝘀 𝗳𝘁. 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗱𝗶 𝗯'

imani dragged tyler in the crowd holding down her skirt twearking on him as he was rubbin on her and catching it.

tyler dragged her by her arm into a empty room kissing her neck on her g-spot nd throwing her on the bed...

'𝗠𝗠𝗠 𝗧𝗬𝗬 𝗜𝗠 - 𝘂𝗮𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗲

                  𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐭

𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐭