Chapter 30: Friday

A/N: A chapter placed under the sign of dialogue... And libido... And harem- yeah well not very rich in action.

The giant took a sip of his coffee before looking at the aegir right next to him. The young woman did not seem particularly talkative. Then Sebastian had invited her to take a hot drink in a mini-market in the surrounding area. She had a cup of tea and the two of them sat down to watch the rain fall in the middle of the night.

Sebastian: So how did you find me?

?????: By luck.

...

Sebastian: Not much of a talker, eh?

?????: No.

Sebastian: And what brings an aegir to Lungmen?

?????: I'm a bounty hunter. I was here for a job.

Sebastian: Oh. And your target?

She turned her head towards him.

?????: You.

The giant broke out in a cold sweat. Aegir, white hair, red eyes, and what appeared to be extreme strength...

He didn't feel like fighting like he did with Specter. Not in the middle of Lungmen...

Sebastian: I bought you a drink so can you wait until I finish my coffee before you hit me...?

The aegir looked at him without the slightest hint of emotion.

?????: I give up on this contract.

Sebastian: I don't think I asked you your name?

?????: Skadi.

He took another sip of his coffee.

Skadi: And you? Your name?

Sebastian: Doctor Sebastian at your service.

The aegir seemed surprised.

Skadi: Is your first name doctor?

Sebastian looked at her, frowning.

Sebastian: No... My first name is Sebastian, doctor is a title...

Skadi: Oh... And your last name?

Sebastian: I'll keep it to myself for now.

The giant sighed and finished his cup of coffee before throwing it in a trash can across the street. One of his stupid ritual was about his family name, leaving it to know only for those he considered close to him.

Sebastian: I don't say it easily.

Skadi: And you? Why are you in Lungmen?

Sebastian: There are certain things that prevent me from leaving. Right now I'm chasing a triad that is bleeding the city dry.

Skadi: Led by another man, raceless, white hair, red eyes?

The giant was surprised to hear about Phobos.

Sebastian: Exactly.

Skadi: It was him who asked me to kill you. I knew he didn't look trustworthy.

She said as she finished her tea.

The giant cracked his neck before moving away a little. Deciding to burst the abscess.

Sebastian: You know a certain Laurentina?

The aegir widened her eyes and crushed her cardboard cup turning abruptly towards the giant. Her face showed a lot of emotions this time. Worry. Fear. Anger.