SEVEN

Part 7

A week later

<Taehyung pov>

"Good morning..." I wished Yoongi as soon as I stepped into the office with a 6 month old baby Yoona in my arms. He shifted his face up on me and gave me a warm smile.

"Oh Taehyung and little Yoona... good morning" he wishes back. He came closer to me and played with Yoona, making her giggle from his soft touch on her fluffy and squishy cheeks.

"I'm sorry Yoongi, I've been gone for a little too long and leave this orphanage alone for you to handle them..." he shook his head and smiled at me "who says I was alone?" He replied making me confused.

"huh?..." I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at him with my confused face.

"What do you mean you are not alone? Have you got a new partner without discussing it with me???" I questioned, accidentally raising my voice a little making the poor innocent baby in my arms startled and cry.

"oh no my poor baby... papa's sorry. Papa is not mad at you angel..." I cooed her softly. She stopped crying and immediately went to dreamland as I swayed to her left and right gently. I sighed in relief before fixing my eyes back at the man in front of me.

He laughed in silence after seeing my face "what so funny, you traitor?..." I whispered. He giggled and shook his head "you love to make your own ridiculous assumptions don't you? When you're gone, y/n was here and helped me run this orphanage for 3 months..." my eyes went wide after hearing that name.

"Y/n?..." I slowly muttered.

"yes... y/n. Why?" Yoongi glanced at me once before turning his head to the sound of his phone's ring before walking back to his desk.

"Wait, I have to take this call" he signalled me to stay in my seat while he walked to the centre of the office with his phone in his hand "yes aunty Bae... this is Yoongi" I watched his every move.

Bae? Isn't that y/n's family name? Why would her family call Yoongi this early?

"What?! Is she crazy? Why would she abort that innocent child?" Yoongi's expression changed immediately.

Abort? Who is having an abortion? What the fuck is going on?

I mumbled in my head while bouncing my body gently to make sure my baby was still sleeping soundly.

"Okay aunty Bae. She might not be in her right mind now. I'll talk to her later. Take care. Bye" he ended the phone call and rubbed his face, letting out a deep sigh.

"Is that y/n's mum?" I asked. He turned his head on me. He looked down and nodded.

"Is this about y/n?" He walked towards me and sat back on his chair.

"yes" he said as he leaned towards his chair.

"Is she pregnant?" He looked at me deep into my eyes.

"Yes she is..." my heart stopped beating.

Yoongi then explains the things that happened to y/n from the start until the end that leaves me with wide eyes and utterly in shock.

<y/n pov>

I was laying on the bed looking up the wooden ceiling above me. So many thoughts were running in my miserable mind. I can't even think of anything right at this moment. I can't even breathe correctly right now. All I can do is to free my mind from everything which I have tried for god knows how long already but of course I failed.