Movie 2: Heroes Rising (Slightly Rewritten)

Start from the beginning

one

"Can't Stop Twinkling Supernova!"

Aoyama jumps out from behind the stone pillar and fires a massive laser which Nine blocks with an air shield and the other two villain jump out of the way. Then the spots on his shoulders and knees begin rapidly firing lasers. "Plus Ultra!" Aoyama yells. Then Yaoyorozu flings the camouflage revealing two massive cannons, which she firers.

STAGE 1 COMPLETE

I then see Nine approaching the next area. "Tape Shot, Trident!" Sero yell flinging multiple rocks at Nine. Which Uraraka releases the gravity on. Nine shoots a barrage of lasers at. Sero starts throwing more and more rocks with tape stuck to most of them an Nine.

Else where I knew Mina and Tokoyami would complete there part of the mission. Same with Shoto's team.

Nine continued his journey up the mountain, while Sero and Uraraka keep flinging rocks at him. Eventually they drop a massive about of rocks on him which only works for a second before he blasts it off. Sero Instantly uses his take to get him and Uraraka out of the range of the attacks. Uraraka uses her quick to lift up multiple logs letting tons of rocks fall down onto Nine. Nine quickly blasts away all the rocks including Sero and Uraraka.

Just as Nine was about to finish off the duo he creates an air shield behind him to block one of Aoyama's lasers. Katsuki and Katsumi then rush out from either side and blast Nine with a massive explosion, Which he blocks with and air shield.

(Nine reminds me off one of those people who spam a really annoying counter move but when he stops he's even stronger than before)

"You're still alive?" He questions in a bored tone, thinking that he had killed Katsuki. Katsuki and his twin look at him "If you're gonna sleep-talk, the sleep and die!" the two yell. The Izumi and I join in on the battle. 

"St. Louis Smash!"

"Phantom Fire Fist: Dark Burn!"

Both attacks collide with and air shield before it launches us into the air. I extend all the spines on my body to gain more control and use flames to keep me in the air what Katsuki uses his explosion to throw Izumi back at Nine "X-Catapult!" We all land on the ground to see that Nine blocked the attack. "Not bad." He says.

The area soon after becomes a battle field. Explosions, Bolts of air, lasers, and flames and being thrown around the area. "Haunted Blades: Dragon Style!" I yell as red flames cover my wrist blades and try to slash Nine but he blocks it. Sero jumps in to save Katsumi from an attack but he launched back and flung like a rag doll. Uraraka then jumps out of a dust cloud to try and touch Nine but one of the dragon heads grabs her and slams her into the ground.

Soon the dragon head turns on us and splits into multiple versions of itself and slams us into a wall. 'We're getting pushed back, damn it!' Then The dragon heads rush at us. But just before they make contact they start crumbling to dust. And we see Nine clutching his head in pain. "It's working!"

"Attack in waves" I order as we all rush Nine. "Don't give me orders!" Katsuki responds. Then Just as I was about to hit Nine the liquid in the two tubes on his back get injected into his body and his mask falls off.

Almost Instantly the clouds turn grey and lightning strikes down on us. This time stronger than before. Pain sears through my body. But I've felt worse and lived. But I'll be out for a bit. The plan was for Kaminari to act as a lightning rod but my tail and spikes can act like the same thing. Following the plan Shoji takes the kids and runs while Ojiro and Hiro take on Nine.

"Heartbeat Distortion!"

"Twirling Tail Dance!"

Jiro slammed both her speakers into the ground destroying the bridge Nine was on while Ojiro hit the other end of the bridge with his tail. They thought it worked until two dragon heads grab them and slam them into the cliff side. Nine continues his pursuit after Shoji while tey were running towards the escape route.