chapter 20

IZUKU POV NEXT DAY

so i can't go on patrol for a week and i can't sneak out either. i named the sentient part of my quirk Oni so i didn't have to call him sinister or quirk constantly. in a few days we have the final exams and i know i've got this in the bag. "why don't you hate izumi and your family and exfirends" oni asked. 'because i want to live normally and if they do find out who i am, then i'll make them suffer' i say back to him in my head. 'what would you do' i ask. "probably try to kill them" he says. 'fare enough'.

A FEW DAYS LATER

 i'm confident that i aced the writing part of the final exams, now for the other part. there's been a rumor going around that we have to fight robots but i doubt it. we are waiting  out side of a building waiting for the teachers to come. soon they all come out and by all i mean all the teachers. nezu explained how for the exam we will be fighting the teachers in 2vs1 fights and who we are paired with.

(the pairing is the same as the anime except sero and shinso are fighting midnight, izumi, katsumi, and shoka are fighting inko because of the odd number)

i got paired with katsuki. just great. i hated him the most because before i was diagnosed quirkless he was the closest to me, he was like the brother i never had which what mad it hurt so much when they started bullying me. we are waiting for the thing to start. "we need to make a plan" i say but katsuki just ignored me. "i said we need to make a plan" i say as i put my hand on his shoulder. he turns around and tries to punch me. 

key word, tries. i caught his fist and started squeezing it hurting him. i looked him directly in the eyes and stared straight into his soul. "i said we're going to make a plan, now listen up" i said with each word laces in venom, and i must have scared him a little to much because he looked like he was going to piss himself.

TIMESKIP

the plan was, we're going to set off a giant bomb in an area that already got destroyed later in the fight, simple. and it's going to be even easier because all might has twice the weights on that mei made. "you may now enter" recovery girl said over the intercom. we entered the area. "do you want me to tell you when stuff is coming" oni asked. "yes". "ok because something is coming in fast". i look forward and see the buildings and road getting destroyed by a shockwave from one of all might's punches. i got in front of katsuki and created an explosion of equal power to stop the shock wave. (i don't know if that would work or not but just go with it)

did i protect katsuki because i wanted to. no. i did it so we didn't fail the test right away.  i then feel something hit me extremely hard launching me into a wall. i pry myself out of the wall and see it was all might. he was pinning katsuki to the ground by his face. i ran up to them and blasted all might with an explosion knocking him off of katsuki. i also set him on fire a little.

i grabbed katsuki and ran into a building that all might destroyed all ready. katsuki took off his gauntlets and gave them to me. 'oni how much time do we have' i ask. "about 30 seconds". 'i can work with that'. i hid katsuki's gauntlets and filled the room with gas. i also hid a voice recorder of us talking with the gauntlets as well. we ran out of the building a few seconds before all might walked in. katsuki made a trail of his sweat so it was easier to make the bomb. we hid a few buildings down and i listened in on all might.

i heard him rummage around the building for a while until i heard his say "IT WAS A TRAP". "katsuki now" i whisper to him. he makes an explosion on the train of his sweat. and i watched as the fire made it to the building extremely fast. then the whole thing blew up making a massive explosion of red and purple flames. katsuki was probably thinking 'how is this extra so strong' while i was thinking about how hurt all might was. it wasn't 'oh no, how much did he get hurt' it was 'how much damage did i do'.

i walked up to the building and made a small explosion to clear the smoke. when it did i saw all might in a corner covered in burns and he has a broken arm. 'i had those same exact injuries one time' i thought. surprisingly he was trying to stand up but i quickly slapped some cuffs on him making us win.

A FEW DAYS LATER

well dadzawa was not happy about the damage i did to the training grounds and to all might. but i said "i could have made the explosion bigger" and that made him walk away and i heard him mumble "i don't get paid enough for this shit". its been a few days since then and i was working at the cafe when i got a text from the class 1-A group chat and mina was telling everyone to meet up at a cafe as a celebration for most of the class passing the final exams.

one problem. it was the cafe i work at. so a few minutes later a heard the bell on the door ring so i looked up and saw the entire class. "great job being here early" iida said to me doing weird hand chop things. "uhhhh, i work here" i say. "does that mean we could get a discount" mina asked. "probably" i say. i walk in the back and see eri help alice make cookies.

"hey alice do we give discounts to friends" i ask. she turns around with a surprised look on her face "YOU HAVE FRIENDS" she half yells. "they're my class mates from UA". "sure they can have a minor discount" she says. i walk back out to everyone. "you can have a minor discount" i say. then everyone took there order and sat down. (i just don't want to have to write down 22 orders).

eri and i bring out there orders and give them to everyone. "hi hitoshi" she says cheerfully. "hi eri" he responds before taking a sip of his pure black coffee. all of the girls's eyes lit up "who's she" they asked. (except for izumi, katsumi, and shoka). "this is my sister eri" i explain while some of the girls start talking to eri. "so are you guys ready for the summer camp" i ask. everyone relpied with yes but i swore i could of heard kaminari say no.

END OF CHAPTER

A/N

hope you like the chapter

thanks for the 10.9K reads

this story now has 275 votes which i never thought it would get

bye