Chapter 30

IZUMI POV 

Togata and I burst into The Night Eye agency meeting room where Izuku and everyone else was. Izuku had a shocked expression on his face. "Sir, we just saw Overhaul" Togata spoke up. An audible thud sounded through out the room. We all looked over at Izuku. His phone was on the floor and his hand was held up by his ear as If he was still talking to someone. His neck craned as he turned his head to look over at us. "W-What".

"W-We saw overhaul. We let him go, because if a fight broke out multiple people could have been hurt" I stated. Izuku's eyes widened even more. "T-That bastard had Eri, AND YOU DID NOTHING ABOUT IT!" I didn't know what to say. "W-What, Izuku what are you talking about". I could see Izuku's pupil turn into ones like a cat "AIZAWA JUST CALLED, HE SAID OVERHAUL TOOK ERI". 

"Izuku don't do anything rash". Night Eye said as he walked up to Izuku and placed a hand on his shoulder. "Rash, RASH. I WON'T DO ANYTHING RASH. I'LL KILL THAT BASTARD!!". I was taken back by the statement. 'Izuku would never do that, right'. "Centapeeder" Night Eye called out. "On it". In a flash Centapeeder had extended his centipede arms and wrapped them around Izuku. He started growling in an animilistic way as he struggled to get out of Centapeeders grasp.

"LET GO OF ME, I NEED TO KILL THAT BASTARD. AND I'LL KILL ANYTHING IN MY WAY IF I HAVE YOU ESPECIALLY Y-". His body went limp and Night Eye hit him in the side of the neck knocking him out. I collapsed to the ground and started crying. I knew he was talking about me before he was nocked out.

A FEW DAYS LATER (STILL IZUMI POV)

Izuku still hadn't woken up after Night Eye knocked him out. We had to give him an IV so he didn't die of dehydration. He was also restrained just in case if he woke up and went feral. We were in the middle of the meeting with all the heroes about raid on the Shie hassaikai. "Ummm where's Izuku, didn't he intern with you" Kirishima asked. "The other day when he received the news of Eri being taken he went feral. We knocked him out but he hasn't woken up yet" Night Eye explained.

"If the brat has tantrums like that why would he even be a part of the raid?" the pro hero known as Rock Lock asked. "He was the person who caught Overhaul and rescued Eri before he broke out again" Night Eye said. "Now we'll go over the Shie hassaikai's ten precepts of death and a few others" Centapeeder said as the screen showed twelve pictures of people each one having a different mask. 

"Hari Kurono, Alias Chronostasis. he is the right hand man of Overaul. His quirk is Chronostasis. When he cuts you with his extendable hair, it slows your movements from anywhere for a few minutes to a couple of hours". Bubble Girl said. "Joi Irinaka. Alias Minic. His quirk is, Mimicry. It allows him to transfer his body and consciousness into anything smaller than a refridgerator and gain full control over it.

Shin Nemoto. Quirk, confession. when he asks you a question his quirk forces you to ask truthfully.

Rikiya Katsukame. Quirk, vitality stealing. When he touches someone he can steal their stamina making him bigger and stronger.

Toya Setsuno. Quirk larceny. His quirk lets him steal objects from a persons hand from a distance, so guns will be almost useless against him.

Yu Hojo. Quirk crystallize. He can cover his body in crystals that he can use in both offence and deffense.

Soramitsu Tabe. Qurik food. with his quirk he has an abnormally large mouth and teeth that he can use to eat anything in less than a second.

Kendo Rappa. Quirk strong arm. His quirk increases his arms strength and speed allowing him to land multiple strong punches in a few seconds.

Deidoro Sakaki. Quirk sloshed. He quirks lets him inhibit one's sense of balance making it almost seem as if they were drunk and the more drunk he is the more affective his quirk is.