🩷 Fro-Yo Date | Rory

f! reader, cute little date, a short blurb

Sitting at the desk after a long day at my office job, my phone dings. It was a message from my boyfriend Rory.

Fro-yo?

Sure, when?

When you get off of work. I'll pick you up.

I put my phone down for a second and just smiled. I was an ordinary girl who was just surviving paycheck to paycheck. Until I met Rory. I didn't ever really fangirl over him, but he was attractive. I guess that caught his eye, and he found me on social media later. It didn't take us long to catch feelings for each other. But it never felt real. My life changed one day. When I was little, I dreamed that a celebrity would notice me. But now I'm dating one. It's funny.. My dream came true by accident. But I'm glad it did.

A few hours after my shift, I drove home and put on a simple outfit. I wore a lacy white top, with jean shorts. It didn't take him long to arrive at my apartment building. He texted me once he was here. I used the elevator to get down to the main floor. When I walked out of the elevator, Rory was already there waiting for me.

"Rory.." I smiled and approached him. He pulled me into a hug. "I missed you." I'd rest my head against his chest. He ran his fingers through my hair. "I missed you too, Angel." After we finished hugging each other, we walked out to his car. He opened the door for me. "Thank you," I said while putting my seatbelt on.

Once he started driving, he reached for my hand. I held his hand back. His hands were always warmer than mine. He brought my hand up to his lips and kissed it.

Ten minutes later we would arrive at the fro-yo shop. He held the door open for me. I walked in and grabbed a cup, and looked at what flavors they had. I picked my favorite flavor, raspberry.

After I filled up my cup, I added some toppings. Mostly fruit. Rory got his favorite, chocolate of course. He put cookie dough and other things on top that'd complement the flavor. He paid for both of us.

We sat down at a table and just looked at eachother. There wasn't much to say and it was a comfortable silence. I loved spending time with him like this.

(fin.)