Twenty three - Tension

Start from the beginning

"Thank you. You look stunning yourself.", I said and we went downstairs. He helped me get into his Car and we drove to the location.

When we arrived we saw a lot of paparazzi. He got out, gave a man his key and jogged over to me. He opened the door and helped me out. We posed together and he ran up to fans to sign autographs.

"Is she your girlfriend?", a journalist asked.

"No, she's my best friend. I don't have a girlfriend.", he said and then we walked in.

The hall was full of people. We went looking for the others and when we saw them, we joined them.

"You look beautiful.", Max said as he hugged me.

"Thank you. You look nice too.", I said and smiled at him.

"How come you're there with Lando and not with Charles?", he asked.

"Charles was supposed to come with Sara. So Lando asked me."

"I wanted to ask you too but thought you were coming with Charles."

"No. You could've asked me.", I said and he smiled.

"Save me a dance.", he said and walked over to Checo.

"Azalea you look amaaazing.", Daniel said.

"Oh guys you're all so cute. You look all amazing.", I said and hugged him.

"Aza, lets get a drink.", Kika said and walked to me.

"You look so gorgeous.", I said to her while walking to the bar.

"You too babe.", she said and we got us drinks.

"Where is Charles?", I asked as I was looking around.

"I don't know but Carlos isn't here as well. I think they're on the way."

And as soon as we talk about it, the two Ferrari guys enter the room. He looks deadly good in a suit. They walked to the others and so did we.

"You look incredibly beautiful.", Charles whispered in my ear with a rough voice and a shiver ran down my spine.

"Thank you. You look amazing as well.", I said and smiled at him.

"Hello everyone. I ask you to take a seat. The event starts now.", a man said.

There was a table for Formula One drivers and their companions. We sat down. Lando on my right, Charles on my left.

I couldn't focus on the man speaking up at the front because Charles put his hand on my thigh. He squeezed my thigh and smirked when I looked at him. I looked away again, trying to focus on the man. The place where he has his hand is tingling. It almost burned like fire.

"You don't know what this dress is doing to me.", he whispered in my ear as he leaned towards me. You don't know what your hand on my thigh is doing to me!

After the speech and fundraising, the dance floor opened. His hand was on my thigh the whole time.

"May I ask you for a dance?", Max asked me. He held out his hand and I took it. I looked at Charles as I got up and he seemed annoyed.

We walked to the dance floor, he placed his hands on my hips and I placed mine on his shoulders.

"How are you doing? We haven't done anything for a long time.", he asked me.

"I'm good. How about you?"

"I'm okay. Still frustrated because of yesterday.", he said. He did P7 yesterday

"You can't always be a winner.", I said and he nodded.

"Are you coming to japan to?", he asked me.

"I don't know yet."

"If you want to, I still have a pass to the paddock left over."

"I'll think about that.", I said and smiled at him. I felt Charles looks the whole time.

"You should dance with him before he explodes with jealousy."

"He isn't jealous."

"Oh yes he is! Are you that blind?", he said and I looked at Charles. He stand there with crossed arms and looked at us.

Max gave me a kiss on the cheek and walked away. I walked towards Charles and his body seemed to relax.

"May I ask you for a dance?", I asked him and held out my hand. He smiled and took my hand.

We walked to the dance floor and danced together. We were really close.
Unlike max, only a few millimeters separated us.

"You almost exploded with jealousy.", i said giggling.

"Its not true. I was just observing.", He said and looked me in the eyes.

"Max and I are just friends. Like us."

"So we're just friends?"

"Kinda."

"Ouch.", he said and looked away.

"You're giving me such mixed signals. I don't even know what we are.", I honestly said.

"I don't know it either.", he said and looked in my eyes again. He smiled at me and his dimples appear. He is the generic term for beauty. His green-blue eyes, his smile, his dimples, even his stubbly beard. Everything looks good on him. We don't even have to start talking about his body.

"Are you going to sleep in Landos room?", he asked me.

"Why?"

"Just asking.", he said and he pulled me closer to him. "Lets go back to the hotel."

"Okay. But I want to let Lando know I'm leaving.", I said

"Okay, I'll go out and get the car.", I nodded and made my way to Lando.

Lando was talking to a beautiful girl.

"Hey Lan, I'm going back to the hotel."

"Should I drive you?"

"No. I'm going with Charles."

"Alright. See you tomorrow.", he said with a smirk.

"See you. Take care of you.", I said and hugged him.

I walked outside and there were only a few journalists. I walked down the stairs and saw Charles standing in front of his car. He took off his blazer and draped it over my shoulder.

"Thanks."

He opened the door for me and I got in.

After we got to his hotel room, I took off my shoes and he loosened his tie.

He came up to me and suddenly kissed me. I didn't even realize it. Realizing it, I kissed him back and he unzipped my dress. He took off my dress and then looked into my eyes.

"I couldn't wait to take that dress off of you all night.", he said in a rough voice.

"Why?"

"Because that dress looks incredibly hot on you and I had to control myself to not take it out in front of everyone.", he said and kissed me again.

+++
I know you'll hate me because of this cut but the Chapter would be over 2000 word. If not over 3000 and more.

Xoxo Jara🫶🏽