Seven - Missing

"So here are the drinks and shots for everyone.", i said and placed the tray on the table.

I sat down between Max and Lando and Charles came back too.

"3...2...1... Cheers.", Carlos shouted and everyone drank the shot.

Lando, Isa, Kika and I drank another 3 shots. The others didn't want and Max preferred to stay sober to take care of me. Such a cutie.

"Guys lets go dancing.", i said and everyone went to the dance floor except Charles, Charlotte, Max and Carlos.

We all danced and drank another shot. I wasn't completely drunk but I was slightly.

I saw how Charlotte and Charles went outside arguing. Oh no. I hope they don't are arguing about me.

"Lan I'll be right back.", i said and followed them.

"I don't care. Do what you want Charles. I'm going back. Enjoy your night.", i heard Charlotte yelling and she was walking away when i got outside.

"What happened?", I asked him.

"She's just jealous.", he said angrily and looked at me.

"Go after her!", i said while walking to him

"No she will calm down and come back.", he said and looked at me. "How much did you drink? You can barely walk.", he said and he held me when I almost fell.

"I'm good. I didn't drink that much. And now go after her dumbass."

"I won't let you alone."

"You don't want to leave me alone but you let your girlfriend walk alone in the dark."

"The hotel is around the corner."

"well then. i'm going back in. Lando is waiting for me to keep dancing.", i said and walked back in. He followed me.

"Here i am again." I said and danced again with Lando.

"Finally. Here your shot.", he gave me and i drank it.

Charles ordered a drinks and gave me one.

"Whats that?", I asked.

"Your favorite cocktail.", he said.

"You remember?"

"Of course. we were rarely in a club because you were never a club person but i remember something like that.", he answered.

"Your dress is really beautiful but it's the wrong color. Red suits you better.", he whispered in my ear. I only laughed.

I drank the drink he gave me and keep dancing between Lando and Charles.

Suddenly i felt hands on my waist but i didn't do anything against it. I was just enjoying the night. Max couldn't see us because we were surrounded by other people. Lando was dancing with a girl and the others went back to our table. It was just me and him. And Lando and a lot of other people.

Charles kept coming closer and i felt him on my back. I kept dancing with him. I enjoyed his touch. It felt right at that moment. I think it's because of the alcohol.

"I missed you.", he said and pushed me more against him. Suddenly i was back in reality. it shouldn't happen. we are both in a relationship and i can't let old feelings come up.

"I have to look for Max.", i said and walked back to the others. I hoped that Max didn't see it.

I took the seat next to him and he faced me. He smiled. Okay he didn't see it.

Charles came too and sat in front of me grinning. Unbelievable. I emptied my glass in one gulp and looked at Max.

"Wow relax baby.", he said to me.

"Can we go? I think I'm going to throw up.", i said and in this moment I started to run to the restrooms.

Luckily i made it in time. I threw up.

"Are you okay?", i heard Max.

"I'll get her bag.", now i heard Charles.

Max held my hair back and calmed me down.

"Lets go.", he said and i got up.

I went to the sink and washed my mouth.

"Are you okay?", he asked me and i looked at him through the mirror.

"Yes. I'm better.", I answered and Charles came back.

"I have your bag. We can go.", he said.

"You can stay here. I'll go with her back to the hotel.", Max said and took my hand.

"I'll come too.", he said and Max didn't look happy about it.

We went outside and it started to be cold.

"You're freezing.", Max said as he noticed that I'm shaking.

"Here.", Charles wanted to gave me his jacket but i shook my head.

"Babe, take his jacket. I don't have any with me.", Max said and i nodded.

Charles wrapped his jacket around me and i snuggled into his jacket. It smells like him. I never will forget how he smells. Goddamn. I hate him.

We walked quietly back to the hotel. No one said something.

"How are you feeling?", Charles asked me.

"Better. Thank you.", i answered. Max wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

Charles noticed it and his jaw clenched.

"I forgot my wallet in the club. There is the key for our room.", Max suddenly said. " Go to the lobby and wait there. I'll be right back.", i nodded and he walked back to the club.

Charles and I entered the hotel and sat down on the couch near the reception.

"Are you feeling okay?"

"Yes. I'm tired. You can go to your room. I can wait alone", i said.

"I won't let you alone. You can rest a bit till Max is back.", he said and i nodded.

I rested my head on his shoulder. I don't know why but I got really tired.

"Thank you.", i said.

"For what?", he asked and put an arm around me.

"For your jacket and waiting with me."

"Nothing to thank for.", he said and started scratching my head.

I missed his touch. Ogh i hate myself for letting him in my life again.

"I'm here.", i heard Max voice and opened my eyes.

I got up and walked to the elevator. I saw that Max and Charles were talking but i couldn't here something. The elevator doors opened and they joined me in.

"Good night Charles.", i said and Max and I left the elevator.

We entered our room and i fell immediately to bed.

+++