"Everything will be fine, you will love my mom like she will love you, and for my brothers they will close their mouths about what happend between us, I promise you Carla," he tells me with seriousness in his eyes, letting me know he says me the thruth but I can't help and continue to stress for this diner with the family of the Monegasque.

"We can say I'm sick, I drink too much last night and I don't feel well for the meal," I propose, trying to find a way to not be there.

"Carlos will be more than worried for you," he whispers to me, looking in my eyes with concern.

"I'm not ready to face them Leclerc, I can't look in the eyes of your brothers, mostly Lorenzo, he heared what I said, he knows that I take your dick in my mouth Charles, he fucking knows it !" I exclaim, starting to talk more louder than before, taking my hands away of Charles, starting to pace up and down in the leaving room.

"It's nothing Carla, Lo don't care about it," he replies to me with a calming voice, coming in front of me.

"It's not nothing Charles, he heared it, that's more than embarassing for me than you, you can't understand !" I exclaim.

"You need to relax, everything will be fine, I will be at your sides, I will be here for you, taking your hand in mine if that's help you," he says to me, trying to calm me but nothing work, I was too stressed.

"Why I just listen to you, why you needed one of my stupid hug, we are enemies Leclerc, we're not supposed to be close to each other ! I hate you with all my life so why you fucking try to take care of me, you broke me the day I didn't find you at my sides, why are you in my fucking life, I'm tired of this," I throw to him in his full face, tears running down my cheeks.

"Carla," he tells me with his soft voice.

"I'm sorry, I didn't want to yell at you, I'm just too stressed for this dinner," I tell him, sincerely sorry and he just takes me in his arms, placing me against his chest, placing a kiss on the top of my head.

"It's fine, I'm not mad at you Carla, I understand you're stressed but I don't like the fact that you put yourself on so much pressure because of a simple dinner," he tells me, which reassures me slightly.

"I'm not ready to face your mother Charles, it's hard to face your family after what you did to me," I whisper against is naked chest.

"I'm never be so sorry for something than I am for you, for what I did to you, I was a dick and I regret it, sincerely, so please, let me try to make it the best I can, even if you hate me," he confesses to me, telling me the thruth, I can hear it in his voice.

"I will return to my hotel, I need to be ready for noon," I tell him, not responding at his words, to lost with my own emotions and feelings at the moment, so I go away of him, go to his room, taking all my stuff, putting my heels and go to the front door under the sad look of Charles.

"Take a hot shower Carla, you need to relax, and I will be here for you at the first second until the last second," he tells me, standing at my sides, looking at me with a concern look.

"I will give you you're clothes when they are clean," I reply to him with a low voice.

"You can keep them, I prefer them on you than on me," he tells me and I look at him, at his beautiful eyes.

"I can't accept it, the shirt is expensive," I tell him, even if him and me know full well that money is not a problem for me, and that I could afford me this shirt in a hundred copies.

"I insist, I love to see you in my shirts, and the blue of her is beautiful with the color of your eyes, so keep it, please," he adds with a cute smile on his lips.