3

Charles

Yesterday was an amazing day for me, taking the pole position at my hometown Grand Prix, a Grand Prix who don't like me so much these last years, I never finish this race, that's more than frustrating than anything else but I have a chance this year and I'm more than ready to take her. The team looks more than strong this week-end, me in the first position and Carlos just behind me, we couldn't dream of anything better.

Today was the race day, I enter in the paddock with my two brothers and my beautiful mother at my side, all four of us accomplices as usual. I lift my gaze from my feet to plunge them into the distance in front of me but my gaze only falls on her and all her little being that fascinates me and that I can't help admiring, what Arthur doesn't seem to miss, give me a slight elbow in the ribs.

"Stop to staring at her, that's creepy as fuck," murmurs my brother to me.

"Shut up, let me alone," I say back at him without letting my gaze let go of her.

"We all know how things will end with her, you will used her like the other Charles, so stop to look at her with these eyes," my brother told me in a firm tone, but what he didn't know was that I had already got what I wanted, she had already given herself to me, but I wanted more, I wanted to feel her lips on mine, feel her hands ignite my body, I wanted her over and over again, but this weekend she seemed to avoid me like the plague, she was originally the first to throw spades at me but it was different since yesterday, unfortunately. I'd rather know her around me than hate me than see her avoid me like I didn't exist.

"She is the little sister of my teammate, I will not dit that to him," I say to him completely hypnotized by the young Spaniard, wearing linen suit pants and a small scarf top, sublimating her as usual, always sexy with or without clothes even if to be honest I prefer the latter option.

"I know you Charles, little sister or not you will do what your dick wants, " say my little brother, putting his hand on my shoulder, trying to get my attention, what doesn't work in the least. "If you want to do what you're thinking, try to be a gentleman to her, she is not just a girl, she the little sister of your teammate and one of your close friends, try to make things right for once," he says to me sincerely, but it was to late, I've fucked up few years ago, I used her like the other girls and for once I was starting to regret the way I'd done things with her.

"Since when do you put up with what I do?" I ask him surprised by his answer.

"I don't and no one in the family is, no matter how much we tell you you don't realize it and you're going to sleep with a new woman right after, I think the three of us are waiting for you to run into the good one but to lose her, hoping it'll wake you up, and it's unfortunate that we have to come to this, Charles, it's sad that we have to come to think that you have to be in a delicate position so that you stop your bullshit and get back on your feet, Dad wouldn't have liked to see you of such things," he tells me, which closes my heart, honesty in our family is important, it's also thanks to it that we are so close to each other. I know the fact that my dad will not be proud of me doing this kind of stuff but it's my solution so as not to sink from his death.

"The Leclerc family in its entirety!" exclaims Carlos joyfully as he comes to join us.

"Hey mate !" I exclaim finally separate my gaze from her little sister's body.

"How are you ? " Asks the Spanish to my family and I can't hide a smile face the kindness and warm welcome he gives to my family.

"We're fine Carlos, how are you ?" Asking my mother with a happy smile on her lips.