The persistant couple

Tommy stared at the ceiling as he lay on his couch.

He was so done.

Not only did Kh´a´rd, the little strider he met not too long ago, bring his mood down to the negatives, but he also felt so useless.

Useless.

He could have offered the strider a place to live where they wouldn't have had to fear anything or anyone. He could've stopped them from leaving and helped it recover from its injuries.

But what was he doing instead? Tommy was doing nothing. He could go out and search for Kh´a´rd and help the little guy, or he could just build something and make this place safer. He could meet the Piglin, visit the fortress, make any kind of progress, really.

But, instead, he just lay on his couch and pondered about all the things he could do. All the things he could, but wouldn´t do, because of his shitty as fuck mood.
And then he regretted it.

Who knew, maybe someone or something needed his help as the protector or whatever he was. But no. He was laying still like a rock in this shit-hole of a home.

Maybe he just needed to give up. Stop this nonsense of a life of fear and idiocy and just end it all.

Maybe he should.

Tommy sighed loudly, sitting up and staring at the wooden flower he worked on before. He needed to get his mind off whatever all of this was before he did something irreversible. Something stupid.

Who was he kidding, everything he did was stupid, wasn't it?

The young blond decided to get out of his home. He needed to do something that would occupy his mind. Something that would stop these thoughts.

What about Dream? He was waiting for Tommy. He was out there, out in the open, searching for him.

He can´t get out.

Tommy took a few deep breaths, readying himself to get out. He put his gold boots and iron armor on (which did not protect him enough). He walked out of his home and noticed how many more giant warped mushrooms occupied his vision. How long was the last time he went outside? It couldn't have been more than a few hours, right?

Did he lose track of time?

And he forgot to clean up the mess of a hideout he built! There were obviously too many things he put in one place when he tried hiding everything.

He should´ve fixed it by now.

“Ugh”, he groaned, annoyed by his lazy procrastinating ass. He wasn't like this before his time in exile. He wasn't like this before at all! He was the one dragging Tubbo with him across the SMP in the mornings, doing who knows what shit they came up with. He was the one waking Wilbur and everyone else up!

But Wilbur was dead and Tubbo hated him. Tubbo hated him and Dream was after him. They were all after him. They all were, and they will find him and then he would go back to exile or prison because he was hated and was just a child and-

Tommy slapped his cheeks, refocusing on the blues around him. He was done being moody.

And Dream wouldn't find him. He wouldn't.

He hoped so at least.

“AGH WHATEVER!”, he yelled, stomping off towards the clearing he met the Piglin at before. Perhaps he could ask them about how they made their potions, so he could get some water. Fire resistance potions were disgusting and he didn't want to trade the Piglin for fire resistance potions, just to survive.