Character information 2

Full Name: Jasper Dragoon Callidora

Nicknames: Jas, Jazzy (Johnny), Jazzy-Man (Johnny), Jasp, Big Brother (Katherine)

Gender: Male

Personality: Kind, Respectful, protective, caring, strong, handsome, romantic, selfless, brave, faithful, honest, intelligent, gentle, loving, loyal

Physical Appearance: He has red eyes, pale skin, and short black hair. He wears a leather jacket, black pants, and black combat boots, and wears a ring that helps him to control his blood thirst.

Height: 6'1 (71 inches)

Weight: 187 lbs

Birthday: September 15, 1490

Age: 522

Occupation: Employee of Hotel Transylvania, Future heir of Callidora family

Affiliations: Good

Home: Castle of Callidora (formally), Hotel Transylvania

Relatives: Emmett Dagger Callidora (father), Amber Grace Callidora (mother), Katherine Grace Callidora (younger sister), Elena Evelyn Callidora (younger twin sister), Felix Powers Callidora (grandfather), Alice Selene Callidora (grandmother), other relatives, other ancestors (decreased), Dracula (future step brother-in-law), Mavis (future step niece-in-law), Jonathan (future step uncle-in-law)

Pets: Amelia (cat)

Friends: Jonathan Loughran, Frank-stein, Murray, Wayne, Griffin, Wanda, Eunice, monsters

Enemies: Quasimodo Wilson, Elena, Esmeralda, humans (for now)

Likes: His family, humans (soon), his sister, hanging out with his friends, flying, etc.

Dislikes: Humans (for now), his family in danger, sun, Dracula hurting his sister, secrets, being lied to, etc.

Powers/Abilities: Flight, telekinesis, shape-shifting, super speed, clairvoyance, hypnosis, super strength, immortality, other Vampire powers

Weapons: Fangs

Quote: "And you're dating him?!"

Voice Claim: Nick Jonas

Backstory: Jasper is born on September 15, 1490, along with his twin sister Elena. Growing up, the duo were also got fangs and taught how to turn into a bat and any animal.

After that, the twins have fun all the time like, playing 'Bloody Tag', 'Hide and Seek: Darkness', and much more.

But, nothing was the same when Katherine was born in 1500. After seeing her, he suddenly has a feeling that he can protect her from threats, especially the threat of Elena.

When the monster hunters attack their home one night, he, along with his family, fight them off to give Katherine to escape, and it succeeds.

108 years later, Jasper finally have the courage to find his little sister to bring her home, only to run into a human and Dracula who is dating his sister and he does not like it, not one bit.