Vol 2: Chapter 3: Explanation and new Friendship

Start from the beginning

He also assessed completely what type of person Honami is ... She took his side because she believed her classmates testimony over us. She also had a guilty look on her face.

These are all informations for Ryuen, so for me"

"This is ... So he was strong enough to do such manipulations. I don't think it's easy to manipulate Chichiro-san into becoming a witness ...

While you manipulated him into coming up with these ideas very easily... Just by his motives and way of thinking, you designed this intricate plan.

And you only interacted with him once ... No scratch that, just by the stupid grin in his face from the third day, you made this plan right?

There are a lot of 'what if' moments in this whole scenario, but you don't care about it... Because you will steer the situation as you wish one way or another.

Even without all the unknown variables, you envisioned this moment"

I raised an eyebrow.

"What made you think that?"

"Kiyone even if it has only been few days, I am your girlfriend. I learnt it from you ... To think of the impossible.

You already planned how to corner Kushida on the third day. Ryuen was in your plan for it.

The reason that Ryuen was wandering around the campus, that is to search blind spots ... The reason why you hang out with Honami's group first time during the first month.

Everything is just a cover up, everything is false.

Even if Ryuen didn't search for blind spots, even if Honami isn't the naive girl she is, even if Chichiro never had feelings for her, even if I didn't propose to you.

Even if Horikita-senpai isn't the brother of Horikita in our class, even Ryuen taking an interest in you, even me asking about your abilities on the second day.

You would have made this happen one way or another ... This moment right now ... You have seen it on day 3 as one of the possibilities of millions.

Everything is going according to your wish. Every single thing... Even me realising this, is one of your plans"

Chiaki trembled as the realisation struck her. She was going to have a concussion at this rate.

I approached her and hugged her. Her head was in my chest. She was tearing up.

"You already knew this right? Are you afraid of me? Want to break up with this young poor maiden"

"*Sob* Bakayone Don't joke around. Y-yes I am a little afraid, b-but I still love you. I am not even afraid of your abilities Kiyone.

Rather I am afraid of the thought that my love for you is something artificial"

"Maybe it could be. Do you hate me now?"

"N-no I don't. I still love you, my love for you is real, it exists"

"When did you become so corny Chiaki"

She hit me in the arms.

A few minutes have passed. She calmed down. This was unexpected. She accepted reality very quickly. I wasn't 100 percent sure if she wanted to continue our relationship even after this.

She is really awesome in that sense. She matured very much. She wants to learn many things on how I do things. She gets afraid everytime, but quickly suppresses it just to stand beside me.

So this is what love does to a person?

"Baka. So what else is there in your grand scheme? Why do all this? To test my level of love for you? Did you think I will break up after seeing your monstrosity?"