Vol 2: Chapter 3: Explanation and new Friendship

Comenzar desde el principio

Ryuen is someone who is very adaptive. He always charges head on, knows no fear. But the first hand he witnessed my abilities, he became cautious.

He knows if he came at me head on at full force, he will be destroyed. That's why instead he opted to this very intricate plan.

Simple but time consuming, also effective if you want to suspend someone. We also had the chance of losing CP to them"

"Then was it really luck that Chichiro-san became a witness? But Ryuen's sarcastic words made me feel like he set it up"

"Hehehehe Chiaki, you heavily underestimate me. Do you think I won't figure out the little crush of Chichiro when you were able to find it in a single encounter"

"T-that's true ... Then you arranged... Wait wait wait!!! The place and time you mentioned Ryuen, it was precisely few minutes before the confession time mentioned in the letter.

Also the place was nearby that location too.

So you made Ryuen see that confession scene, gave him the idea to make her a witness ... But why? Why would Ryuen suddenly change his plans and need a witness?

Also how did you conclude Ryuen would use her just after seeing that confession scene?"

"Oh darling. Hold your horses. I will explain it.

First of all ... Ryuen wanted me to make a move, he wanted to see how I operated just like how I evaluate people. It was like a little challenge.

So when I was simply uninterested in Miyamoto getting suspended and losing some very few CP, it riled him up.

This whole plan is for a naught, if he doesn't get to see me make a move ... Not really, he will still get the information on the level of punishment this school enforces.

But by that time, he was solely focused on me and my abilities. This made him reconsider his approach.

He wanted to expel Miyamoto inorder to force my hands. For that there are plenty of ways to change his plans.

But last minute adjustment don't fit well in cases like these, he won't know how I will take advantage of that.

So instead of adjusting his plan, he added an extra element, that is the witness. It's impressive that he got this idea as soon as he saw Chichiro running while crying.

Anyone could figure out that she was rejected in a love confession. What do you think will she do the next few days? Either coop up in her room or wander around somewhere lonely.

She won't talk to her friends for atleast a day or two. So Ryuen used this to his advantage and made her a witness.

I don't know how he manipulated her to be present at that location at that time.

I can form a few theories and how I would have done it, but it's Ryuen we are talking about, he could have done it in his own way."

"But how does her failed love confession leads to being a preferred witness over some other person?"

"First of, she is in a fairy tale class full of good natured people. Second they always stick together as a group.

If a bunch of class B students witnessed the incident, they will stop it. But what if a single shy girl like Chichiro sees it?

She will simply watch from afar, won't interfere. Even her being in the goody-shoes class adds to her credibility.

So now that Chichiro will be alone, he used it to his advantage.

She is another class student, her words carry some weight in this scenario. Also there were many benefits for Ryuen in this.

Honami mentioned about returning the favour to us in front of Ryuen right. So by this he can also make some crack between our relationship with Honami.