Chapter 6: Unforeseen Events

Missouri: Look, I Know You're Mad. And This Is Why You Don't Understand Their War. Got It?

Fernandez: Okay sir.

Upon arriving at Hood's dorm room, Missouri knocked on the door before opening it.

Missouri: *knock³*

Hood: *inside the room* Who's there?

Missouri: It's me, Missouri.

Hood: Why did you come here?

Missouri: I'm here with Fernandez to ask you something.

Hood: What's that?

Fernandez: Miss Hood I want to apologize for my sudden outrage earlier. But something has been bothering me when I was still in my original timeline. A former colleague of my dad mentioned about a leaked Intel of how my father was assassinated.

Then, Hood came out of his room and immediately hugged him. Fernandez was confused by what was happening.

Fernandez: *confused* I don't understand. Why are you hugging me Miss Hood? Is there someone else who knows about what happened to my father?

Hood: I don't know about your father, all I know is.... *sniff²* I'm really sorry about that incident. I feel guilty for his actions. Sorry, Fernandez, Aiko. I feel guilty when we meet.

Missouri: It's okay, Hood. I forgive you, but I still don't believe them, and can't fully forgive them yet. And don't call me Aiko, I changed my name abruptly, and mine is, Missouri.

Fernandez: Her actions? Who are you talking about Miss Hood? Why are you feeling guilty for that person? But if you don't want to tell me who it is I will understand. But for now I'm glad that you have forgiven me. And I also forgive you for calling me something inappropriate. I'm willing to work with you but not because your queen asked us to. But I am doing this on my own accord. Perhaps this will also make me forget about my late girlfriend.

Hood: I understand.

Missouri: Well, this is great. We forgive each other and do not fight each other. *looks at his watch* I think it's almost night, we have to sleep early. Fernandez, we can't be late and we're going to test pilot the fictitious spy plane. We will schedule the flight at 03:00 AM.

Fernandez: Aye aye sir! But if you don't mind I want to have a beer before calling it a day.

Missouri: Alright. *looks at Hood* Ms. Hood. We both said goodbye first, I and all my fleet had to get ready to test a fictitious spy plane. If you want to see it? You can go aboard the Anna Laurence or to be precise, the USS Liberator.

Hood: *wipes her tears and nods*

Missouri: Good. Fernandez, let's rest on the ship first.

Fernandez: Aye aye sir. Permission to leave.

-time skip-

All the American girls or Eagle Union boarded the USS Nemesis aircraft carrier, the Liberator and Gerald R. Ford headed to the helicopter to go to a secret facility, namely Area 51.

Then, Tom Cruise Fernandez was having dinner in his late father's hangar. Fernandez is surprised to see his father's battered plane in the hangar before he arrives in the world of Azur Lane. Fernandez was washing his hands after eating and he was tidying up his old photos, then, Fernandez looked at his calendar and it said Mach 9.