"GET YALL ASSES UP RIGHT NOW." My mama came in my room making all our heads snap in her direction.

"We cleaned our room already." Twon said.

"I did what you told me to do, I cleaned the bathroom." I said.

"Somebody need to clean that living room, something need to clean the den, the other bathroom." She went on.

"Mama they clean already don't nobody even be in the den unless we have company." Jaimeer said.

"We had company last night did we not? Get y'all ass up." She said and we huffed getting up. "Don't know why y'all acting brand new y'all know the routine." She said.

"Mama it's a difference between cleaning and organizing, the rooms cleaned." Twon said.

"Do i gotta take off my shoe?" She looked at all of us.

...

"I got called in for a surgery so i'll probably be back later or around midnight. Don't invite nobody in my damn house and if you going somewhere lock this door." My mom said as she stood by the door in her scrubs.

"Okay see you later mama." I gave her a hug.

"See you later, Love y'all." She said before leaving.

"Ion know bout y'all but i ain't finna stay in this house all day while she gone." Twon looked out the windo before grabbing his keys.

"Wait i wanna go wit y'all don't leave me." I said.

"Since when you wanna ride wit us?" Jaimeer asked.

"Hurry up and get dressed then." Twon said and i nodded going upstairs to get dressed. I put on a simple crop top with some shorts and jordans before grabbing a purse that matched my shoes.

"I'm ready." I came down stairs.

"No." Jaimeer looked at me.

"Where the fuck yo' clothes at?" Twon said and i looked down at my outfit.

"What's wrong with what I got on, my shorts not even that short." I said.

"Go change or you not coming wit us." Twon said.

"Let me come or i'm telling mama y'all forgot and left me at that house party she told y'all not to go to." I said.

"Nigga you was there too- Yeah because y'all ain't wanna leave me at the house by myself after midnight when she was at work." I cut him off.

"Mane c'mon." Twon kissed his teeth opening the door and we walked outside to his car.

"It smell like weed in your car Twon." I scrunched my face up.

"Don't start that complaining shit sit back there and be quiet." Twon said and I folded my arms.

"Can you roll the windows down instead of cutting the air on, i'm cold already." I said.

"If you had on some clothes you wouldn't be cold." Jaimeer said lighting a pre rolled blunt.

"Shut up." I rolled my eyes.