1

It was me and Christian sitting in the living room watching tv. I'm scrolling on my phone and he's watching Encanto and glancing at me.
Me and Christian have been dating for a year, at least I think we're dating.  I'm an online college student, meanwhile he's a music producer. You know what's the funny thing about our "relationship"? I feel like I don't have the slightest clue who he is in all honesty.

I kinda don't even really know who I'm dating, if that what we're even doing.
It started out with me being in college and me meeting him and BOOM, I ended up living with him and getting away from my parents. It all happened kind of fast and is a blur, But I know deep down inside there's more to him then what he's showing me.
  As we're laying in the couch I notice that Christian phone is in his pocket lighting up. I start thinking to myself that going through his phone can't hurt, right? Couples look through each others phones all the time. I mean we're not that kind of couple, but what's the worst that can happen.

I hop off my phone and look up at the tv to appear comfortable. I see that he isn't paying attention at all and doesn't have his guard up. I wait for 5minutes and put my hand on his leg and make my way up to his pockets. As I'm making my way up I can feel a shift in his body. His eyes turn to side gleaming in my direction as he noticed my touch. I put my hand in his pocket but he pauses the movie and gets up. I shoot my head up looking at him in confusion, it's not like I was being sneaky trying to get his phone but it seemed he got up intentionally.

"I'm going to take a shower and then I'll be heading out for work." He says to me while stretching, while I'm on the couch trying to forget about looking in his phone.

"You're going off to work already, can't you just hangout with me a little longer. It gets lonely having no one here with me." I say back to him cross crossed on the couch.

"I can't, I'm booked in the studio all night. You probably won't see me til in the morning." He says walking down the hall to his room.

"Yea I know...like always." I respond back.

Christian always goes to the studio and doesn't come back until late at night. If that's not a reason to look at his phone then I don't know what is. He's such a hard person to read, he doesn't talk about his family. He barely talk about the people he hangs. Hell, I can't even tell you his favorite color. But there's just something about him that I find attractive and unique about him, it makes me wonder if he thinks the same.

Laying on his bed as I watch him pull his clothes out and start the water.

"So what are you going to be working on today?" I ask while I'm hanging off the bed.

"Don't know yet, I'm think about starting a label or group. Thinking about naming it DPR and having some guys hop on it. For now it just a thought." He says walking away from the room into the bathroom.

I hop off the bed and tag along with him into the bathroom.

"That sounds cool, you know what kind of genre of music you thinking about making?" I ask curiously.

"I'm thinking of more of RnB and pop kind of approach but it still a thought."
He enters the bathroom and puts his phone on the counter as I watch from outside the bathroom.
"Excuse me" he says as he close the door as I stand in front of it.

What can I say he's a man that says little but means a lot.

As I went back into my own room I started wondering what me and him were. It not like he's asked me out or taken me out to dates. And most of the time when we hang out in public he's with his clique and I'm with mine. But he's done a lot for me in a year, and I have a feelings for him so he might have them for me. The best way to find out is to go through his phone.

I get up and go to the bathroom and check the door nob. I twist it gently so he doesn't hear. Christian stays in the shower forever so that should be enough time to get it and snoop through it. I get into the bathroom and the smell hits me, he smells so good. It just makes me wanna cuddle up and smell him all over. I notice his clothes are folded so neatly, and that he has everything organized in his bathroom.

Me and Christian don't share anything, we don't share the same bed, bathroom, etc.
He's just stays to himself I guess.

As I'm looking in the bathroom, I'm looking all over for his phone. Last time I saw him put it on the counter but it appears that he moved it. As I'm looking all over the bathroom, I look behind the mirror cabinet. I open it slowly to notice that it there. I close it slowly and run out quietly with the phone.
I take his phone and run straight to my room with it.