⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆

wowzers!! special chapter!? <- special chapter r not canon in this book (unless specified)

reccomended bg is dark bg cuz its night time

Sally appreciation 🌟

p.s. the one written below is different than the one written above

p.s. these red to orange to yellow bars are edited versions of the color bar edited by me using Sally's colors

pretend this is like a welcome home episode and your oc is a character + I don't wanna write "the camera pans" or something like that so just imagine where the camera goes, capiche?

you live in or near the encircled area idk

bro i just realized the date on the paper ws wrong i wrote it at 4/29/23

꧁----------------------------------------------☆ 𝑺𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝑵𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 ☆----------------------------------------------꧂

𝑺𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝑵𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕
----------------------------------------------꧂

One night, {Name} had trouble sleeping, but {they} didn't know the exact cause!

"Maybe I have eaten too much candy?" you asked yourself, as you sat up on your bed. You looked at your window, admiring the stars in the night sky. It reminded you of Sally, who once told you that when she knew there were still places she had yet to truly shine, she fell from above as a shooting star. "Maybe if I get some fresh air, I can go to sleep." you stood up, exited your room, and exited your house. You felt the cool night breeze even if you were wearing long-sleeved pajamas. You looked around your garden to find a good spot to lay down until your eyes landed on a colorful array of Tulips. Reds, Yellows, Blues, many colors that weren't found on normal Tulips. You sat down carefully near the patch making sure you didn't damage any of the flowers or buds. Once you were comfortable enough, you laid down, admiring the night sky. You looked around the small, colorful neighborhood that was named 'Home'.

As you felt relief in the night sky, you hear footsteps approaching. You sat up and looked around to see that Sally was approaching you. "Hiya, {Name}! What're you doing at this time of night?" Sally asks you as she sits down beside you. "Oh, I couldn't sleep. I don't feel tired." you reply as your gaze is still focused at the night sky above you. "What about you?" you ask her. "I'm trying to find some inspiration for my new play! But I don't know what will it be about.." she was lost in thought. "Maybe I can help?" you suggest. "Sure! Let me get some paper!" Sally gets up and goes back home, leaving you alone.

After a few, short minutes, Sally returns with a clipboard and a pen. "Here, write down the idea you have!" you began to transfer your ideas onto paper, so you wouldn't forget it.
ᵖˢ ⁱᶠ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵍᵒⁿⁿᵃ ᶜᵒᵐᵐᵉⁿᵗ ʷʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ʷʳᵒᵗᵉ ᵈᵒʷⁿ ᵐᵃᵏᵉ ˢᵘʳᵉ ᵗᵒ ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ⁱᵗ ᶜʰⁱˡᵈ ᶠʳⁱᵉⁿᵈˡʸ ˢⁱⁿᶜᵉ ʷᵉˡᶜᵒᵐᵉ ʰᵒᵐᵉ ⁱˢ ᵃ ᵏⁱᵈˢ' ˢʰᵒʷ

After a few more minutes, you finished scribbling down your ideas for Sally's next play. You quietly hand it over to her. "So.. what do you think?" you ask her, with a glint of hope in your eyes. "It's.. " Your sweat dropped from your forehead. "Perfect!" She exclaims and hugs you and buries her head on your shoulder. "I love it!" She repeatedly exclaims. You could've sworn you heard her whisper a few 'I love you's' while she was at it.

"It's just that I have this big writer's block, and I can't think of any ideas! Thank you for the new plot!" She hugs you even tighter. "No problem! A friend in need is a friend indeed!" both of you giggle.

"Well, I want to continue watching the stars." You tell her, lying down. You glance at her, noticing her slight frown. "Of course, you're still my bright star!" You see her frown replaced with a smile.

She lies down beside you, stargazing as well. You and Sally's eyes grow heavy, as the both of you entered dreamland.

~{THE END}~

word count - 662

word count - 662