᯽ 𝑇𝑤𝑜

blah blah the reccomended stuff is the same as before

7 days into summer break but it's still boring 😞

beware of the glitch mentioned in ch. 1 istg the glitch is annoying

incase some of you go batshit on me hear me out bc we all know most people don't know what mx. is (its the word for nb people that works like mr/mrs) + some people don't know some people are nonbinary unless the nb person tells them so / wears something that signals other people that they're nb

and if there are other words like mx. just uh know that one 3ft short puppet don't know that he's from the 70's

As your alarm blared at 5 am, you slowly opened your eyes to see something blue infront of you

As your alarm blared at 5 am, you slowly opened your eyes to see something blue infront of you. You slowly rub your eyes to see that the puppet was hugging you close. You were about to panic until you remember that it begged you to sleep with it (puppet got scared). You slowly shook the puppet awake. "Good morning?" you greet it as it slowly wakes up. "Good morning [Mr./Ms.]..." "[Your Name]. [Name] " "Good morning [Mr./Ms. Name] " the puppet greets you with a small smile while slowly sitting up. "Well, I'll go and check on your clothes so you don't need to [wear my clothes | wear Rhai's clothes]." You say as you yawn and get up. You walked over to the towel holder where you placed his wet clothes to dry, and checked if they are dry. All of them were dry so you handed them back to it. "Thank you [Ms./Mr. Name]." the puppet thanks you. "Ah, no need for formalities! Just call me [Name] !" you insisted, while the puppet nodded in agreement. "Well, since you told me your name, I'll tell you mine!" "My name is Wally Darling! I'm sorry if I caused you any trouble..." Wally apologizes. "It's okay, Wally. Besides, you probably have stayed in that box for too long." you calmly say, but "What box? I was just talking to Home until it suddenly turned dark." you looked at him, confused. "Uh.. why don't I show you the box I found you in?" "Okay, [Mr./Ms.] !" You take a tall box from under your bed and show it to him. Bright paints that have been smeared on this box have dulled over time was the most prominent feature of the box. "Maybe if I get inside this box once again I'll be back to the spot where I was talking with Home?" he asks you as you give him a confused shrug in return.