"To operation Malvis!" Their shouts are almost perfectly synced that she could've believed it was only one of them speaking.

"Wait-Wait, what?" Confusion is evident in her tone as she stairs as the group dumbfounded. "Keep you're voices down!"

The girls look at eachother and laugh, before tipping their heads back and downing their drinks. Bianca looks at them still confused, then back down to her shot, before yelling, "fuck it." She brings the glass to her lips and tips it backwards with her head, letting the liquid pour down her throat.

The girls cheer her on, before her head comes back up to face them and her face scrunches as she feels the burning in her throat.

Though their cheers continue louder and louder as she grabs the whole bottle of fire whiskey, pouring them all another round. "This is going to be a long night," she says as their shots are filled and they all tip the contents back once more.

~~~

Their night so far has been mainly the girls dancing, singing and drinking with each other; A few guys coming and dancing with them for a short period of time. Bianca thought the party was nothing spectacular, just another time where students get drunk out of their minds. Slytherin parties, much like the rest at Hogwarts, were just a whole fuck-fest.

Bianca's good mood has faltered a little bit and though she doesn't want to admit it, Draco had been the reason why. Just as her group met up and began to dance, Bianca had spotted Draco from afar.

Her mind goes back to the moment that had happened only an hour ago.

Bianca's movements had stilled at that moment and she didn't care that her friends had still been dancing around her, free from the rest of the worlds worries. All Bianca Davis was focused on was him.

The world around her was a blur and it was almost as though his presence alone had been able to suck all the remnants of alcohol from her body. She felt almost perfectly sober.
His hair stuck to his forehead and he absent-mindedly pushed it off. He wore a simple black shirt, which he perfectly paired with some plain black pants. As simple as the boy was, Bianca stared at him as though he was a prised possession.

To Bianca, Draco was the boy who had unknowingly changed her opinions on Purebloods. Her first encounter with him, her being someone he had never known and yet he still helped her. Something he rarely does, but her did it for her.

To her, he was a wave of tranquility. His presence was like a wave that washed all her worries away and the fact that he can do that to her with his presence alone worries her. They have never held a conversation longer than the time he had asked her for a spare quill in their fifth year, yet somehow when she steps into a room he is the one she searches for.

To her, he was an escape from her broken home. He was her person, he was her peace. And she only wished one day she could be his. So when Bianca stood their, staring at him as though no one else was in the room, she accepted right then that it was more than a stupid school crush. Bianca Davis is in love with Draco Malfoy.

It was stupid, something she knew, to admit this to herself. Yet, her mind can't shut it out anymore.

She knew that to him, she is just another girl. Another ravenclaw who wonders the halls of Hogwarts just like any other.

To him, she was the girl he helped in third year, someone faceless, never an acquaintance. Someone he could so easily forget about, brushing her existence off the planet of the Earth.

To him, she was a stranger. She was not his home, she was not his peace and she would never be.

For as the person dancing in front of her shifted a fragment to the right, she had seen the small frame of Astoria Greengrass who was leaning on the wall smiling up to him.

Draco had copied her smile and as Bianca watched she swore she could see fireworks in his eyes. He talked to her with passion in his words, as if there was complete adoration behind them. And in that moment, Bianca swore she could feel her heart rip to shreds. She felt it get ripped and thrown on the ground, continuously stomped on until it was fragile and broken. Nothing more.

To him. For him. Only him. He was the only boy that had her heart. And he has since their third year.

Though in his eyes, she would just be another girl who was overly obsessed with him and his love would never be hers to have.

So Bianca stormed away, ignoring the protests of her friends who had noticed. She stormed to a far corner of the dorms, where they had opened a one as a bathroom. She slammed it shut, turning and running her back down it as she fell to the floor.

And there she sat until she heard the music become fainter and her eyes become droopy.

A/N
OMG IM SO IN LOVE WITH THIS CHAPTER
IS THAT BAD?
IM SORRY IF YOU GUYS EXPECTED HER TO MEET HIM XO
AND SOZ IF I BROKE UR HEART BUT IT HAD TO BE DONE
SHE REALISED SHE LOVES HIM🤷‍♀️ WIN WIN SITCH?
- L xo